New Year's Resolutions

Ellensburg

Well its that time of the year again. I know alot of people hate resolutions but I think it is good to set some kind of goal. What are yours??

I would like to get really good at my new reloading kit, learn a local unit a lot better (teanaway) and have a good fun first year of college and try not to party too much :p.

I'd love to connect with a 300+ bull this archery season. Going to spend a lot of time doing my homework to do so. Thought I did this year but you know how that is......

RuttNStrutt

I'D LIKE TO DO SOMETHING I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!

YOU GUESSED IT!!!

PULL THAT L.E. PERMIT!!!

NA,JUST WISHFUL THINKING,ktc IS AHEAD OF ME!!!

BACK TO REALITY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GOING TO BE A NICER cat IN 2006,WELL MAYBE!!!

I would like to be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.

Do more volunteer work for the Red Cross and DAV

Draw a Colorado unit 21 and a Utah Books Cliff tag

Nate

STAY IN SHAPE, MAINTAIN GREAT HEALTH. WITHOUT YOUR HEALTH YOU GOT NOTHING. ( SO I CAN CHASE THAT BIG BULL TILL I'M 75 YEARS OLD ). TAKE ER EASY, YD.

I'd want to go out and try to find more sheds this year. I have to compete with the horse riders and the 4-wheelers, all i have is my feet and my truck so it is a little harder for me. I'd also like to find a big non-typical and watch him til next october.

Jordan

to get started, I would like to remember new years for once!!!! Ha Ha!!!! and then maybe lose that twenty pounds that I gain every winter and look forward to taking my smallest one (11 month old) to see some critters, her fourth word was deer and first sentence was da das deer!! its never to early too get them out there!!!!

Lose a little weight, stay in top shape throughout the year, and notch the tag on a good buck this fall,draw a limited entry elk, sheep, goat or moose tag, lol.

My goal for next year is to only gain a few pounds.ha ha
You have to be positive about this stuff and dont set your self up to fail.

Kyle

Bag that buck or bull of my dreams, and quite chewing tobbacco for the hundredth time. Here's hoping. 1shot.

Beanman, 20 lbs is nothing. I need to lose about 50 lbs to get back to what I was when I was married just 5 years ago. Was on my way to losing it this last August when I tore my ligaments and tendons in my left ankle. Not much you can do on crutches. Would like to stay healthy enough to try to lose the 50 lbs. for a combo elk/deer hunt this year. I know I would really enjoy it a lot more without the extra weight. Good luck to all of you trying to draw tags this year.
A3dhunter

well the normal stuff of getting out in the field more, actually doing some scouting this year, and one thats a little different than most, qualifying for a national amatuer golf tournament this year

Mine is to spend less on cooler things...Seems like a spend my money on food and boose a lil to much, lol.....Also, get my soon to be 4 year old son to do some more shooting, keep my girl happy and prego during the summer so sometime during the end of July I will have another one...Also want to score with my bow this year on a decent buck and or bull~ Good luke to you all...

Michael

I resolve to be more patient in every thing I do. I am going too fast. Hunting, fishing, work, everything! I am not resolving to lose weight, quite snuff, etc. I am going to slow down!!! What the he#$ is going on? I am going to stop and smell the elk duds this year.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom