New York at Their Finest

It's funny to laugh and shake your head at NY but unfortunately in reality this is the world we live in today. Stupidity is the new norm.

A few things come to mind:

1-Officials have too much "power" and too little common sense.
2-Social media Dictates the actions of too many officials so they're force to do what "looks" good instead of what's right.
3-this reminds me that there are those misguided souls who care more about a displaced deer than they do about people.
4-typical gov-cluster
Zeke

i cant believe someone didnt poach the city buck and save us from looking like idiots. when the autopsy comes out, im sure the gov will be bringing murder charges against the mayor.

Sad statement of our society. Makes me glad I live in good old Wyoming where people still have some common sense.

Well to be fair plenty of people have common sense in every state. But it sure seems like in every state where there is a big city population people just get dumber, when it comes to common sense. But if you ask them we are just bumpkins that don't know no better. The divide between urban and rural life is increasing rapidly.

>Sad statement of our society.
>Makes me glad I live
>in good old Wyoming where
>people still have some common
>sense.

Let me help you with your sentence composition:

Move the word "some" to the spot between "where" and "people" and eliminate it where it's presently located.

There! Now you can be correct!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom