Newlyweds........

AZStickman

1911 and lil Red move into their new house. One day 1911 comes home from work and Red says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" 1911 says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days go by, and he comes home from work and Rede says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?" He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?" Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. Red finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?" 1911 says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?" The next day 1911 comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car. He asks Lil Red what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Red says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or slept with him." "Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks 1911. "What do I look like," Red says, "Betty Crocker?"

And that one right there my friends is True!:D:D:D

Right Lil Red?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

When I need Help I'm callin Lil Red!

I don't need Help from 1911 tellin Me how to Sign a Ticket!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I'm calling BS on this thread. Just spent the better part of 2 weeks helping 1911 and Fireball on their kitchen remodel. 1911 ran the water supply, water discharge lines, installed the new gas line, then set and plumbed the sink, installed the new dishwasher and the new ovens. Fireball worked right along side of him while I did a good job of eating all their food.
And that is a true story.

2311idiot.jpg

A good supervisor is worth their weight in gold or food.
Glad they could see your value. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"I'm calling BS on this thread. Just spent the better part of 2 weeks helping 1911 and Fireball on their kitchen remodel. 1911 ran the water supply, water discharge lines, installed the new gas line, then set and plumbed the sink, installed the new dishwasher and the new ovens. Fireball worked right along side of him while I did a good job of eating all their food.
And that is a true story."

Did she bake you a cake?....... Terry

>"I'm calling BS on this thread.
>Just spent the better part
>of 2 weeks helping 1911
>and Fireball on their kitchen
>remodel. 1911 ran the water
>supply, water discharge lines, installed
>the new gas line, then
>set and plumbed the sink,
>installed the new dishwasher and
>the new ovens. Fireball worked