Next draw results?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Been out of the loop for a few.....what state is going to have draw results out for deer and elk next? Utah or Nevada?

Utah's results will officially be emailed out by May 31st, but credit cards have historically started to get hit around May 11th - May 16th.

Should know soon in Utah.

Was just thinking about this yesterday and made a quick list of when I thought things might hit credit cards or be posted. Along with ones already posted.
E19FB071-88A1-42E2-B82F-A8A49F98A9CC.jpeg

Wouldnt surprise me if Utah is later this year due to the changes in their draw times.

Well, hope they're on time for May 31. The only way I can get out of a family reunion and my MIL getting remarried is to need the PTO for a hunt rather than the former :ROFLMAO:

Nice--are you in on all of those states? Jealous!
Yep, and it’s getting more expensive every year. Put my son, daughter, and son-in-law in on a few also. But only draws that are worth them building points. I am to deep into points to stop, or to stubborn.

Yep, and it’s getting more expensive every year. Put my son, daughter, and son-in-law in on a few also. But only draws that are worth them building points. I am to deep into points to stop, or to stubborn.
Same.....I can afford to buy points for my son in a couple states but not all of them. I do CO, WY and UT for him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom