NF and MF??

Flyjunky12

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet. How a company can partner with an idiot like muleyfreak is beyond me. I'm a huge NF supporter and as of right now will no longer be buying anymore of their products. I had planned on putting an NX8 on the rille I'm building for my daughter but it will now wear a trijicon or maven. I hope this really bites them in the ass. I guess NF has been deleting lots of comments on their IG account.

1716574546235.png

I watched you tube on him and he was not convicted of that
Poaching incident

From what I gather he took a plea deal and was sentenced. 90 day suspended jail sentence, probation until June 2025, just under $1200 in fines for Trespassing on Cultivated Property and Disturbing the Peace.

If you watch the video , he pleaded only to a disturbing the peace a $250 dollar fine
Innocent people with the facts and evidence on their side don’t take plea deals.

Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0866 - felony unlawful posession - plea deal, charge dropped

Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0867 - misdemeanor trespassing and disturbing the peace - plea deal, guilty, fine and 18-month probation period.

Utah Case No. 2018-000032 with references to previous trespassing charges and revocation of hunting privileges in 2015 (Case No. 1812000067) and 2007. Minutes from appeal to Utah Wildlife Board where 24-month wildlife privilege revocation was upheld.

Where there’s smoke…

Innocent people with the facts and evidence on their side don’t take plea deals.

Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0866 - felony unlawful posession - plea deal, charge dropped

Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0867 - misdemeanor trespassing and disturbing the peace - plea deal, guilty, fine and 18-month probation period.

Utah Case No. 2018-000032 with references to previous trespassing charges and revocation of hunting privileges in 2015 (Case No. 1812000067) and 2007. Minutes from appeal to Utah Wildlife Board where 24-month wildlife privilege revocation was upheld.

Where there’s smoke…
Three separate cases in Utah and another in Idaho? What are these "sponsors" thinking?

looks like they took the post down
Still front and center on their IG page from what I can see. The comments are sure entertaining. Nice to see so many people with such distaste for that POS. He claimed innocent, made youtube videos about it, then under the carpet plead guilty and never bothered to mention that to his minions. Never have supported that company, never will

Where there’s smoke…

Absolutely 100% true. Was just deciding on my next scope and could not decide between NF and S&B. Case closed…pun intended!

Still front and center on their IG page from what I can see. The comments are sure entertaining. Nice to see so many people with such distaste for that POS. He claimed innocent, made youtube videos about it, then under the carpet plead guilty and never bothered to mention that to his minions. Never have supported that company, never will
I probably can't see it because Muley freak blocked me

Either way this guy seems to be popular for all the wrong reasons. Not sure if I want to give props to NF for sticking by him or give them the finger. I for one choose to not give this dip$it my attention

MF is everything that is wrong with hunting right now. That fact that he continues to have sponsors, huge displays at shows like the Hunt expo, and a massive following astounds me. Gotta love our system that allows this behavior to continue repeatedly.

Keep pounding NF with his history…

MF is everything that is wrong with hunting right now. That fact that he continues to have sponsors, huge displays at shows like the Hunt expo, and a massive following astounds me. Gotta love our system that allows this behavior to continue repeatedly.

Keep pounding NF with his history…
That's why I am so against the 200 expo tags the must be validated in person. The UDWR is allowing our most coveted tags to be used for the gain of poachers and influences.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom