Nice Buck ( pic )

M

Muley_Magician

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-03 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]Well got back from Wyo and had a few good shed finds. I will post more later. Here is a buck i found dead. He shed his left antler in his bed before he died. Wish he wouldnt of died he appears to be only 3 1/2 years old with good potential. I havent put a tape on him yet, i will tonight, any takers on his gross score? His outside spread is 29 4/8 inches. B/w me and a buddy we found 35 sheds in one day. I through a couple really olds onces away, including one that had 13 points with the backforks broke off ( or rotted off ) i wish i wouldnt have thrown them away but i already had two hands full of hard white horns and i was about 5 miles from the truck and i didnt want to pack them back.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/86723156/86725230pprawC
http://community.webshots.com/photo/86723156/86723423HXpaCt

later, MM

Muley_Magician: It's good to hear you had good time being back home, how were the ticks in August? Post some more of you shed photos. That's a big buck that you found, to bad he died off from the winter or whatever killed him.
AntlerKing

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-03 AT 11:23AM (MST)[p]Ok i will have them posted soon, i have many to scan and upload so bare with me. I have some really good pictures of dropper bucks, big elk, and big sheds. I only picked off one tick the whole time i was there. It rained just about every other evening in the high country. So overall i had a good time.

later, MM

MM,
Those are some great finds you have found. Way to go man! I haven't even bothered to shed hunt since late April. To much green on the brush. But with all these fires, I suspect that I should find a whack in the burned areas this spring. No more brush, no more timber. I think all the older sheds should be pretty easy to find laying out on the black landscape.

I bet you will find a ton in years to come against that black landscape too!! I would be out pounding the hills after next spring!

later, MM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom