Nice buck

liecabucks

Very Active Member
This is a buck that my hunting partner killed wednesday. We split up in the morning and he ended up dropping the hammer on this 30 incher. I seen this one pre-season but me and him only thought he was 27-28....it was a pleasant suprise!
4ab673ff410ae3b3.jpg

4ab6742041bb8e71.jpg

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Forkwest....
Ya, I'd like to make it back up there this week or the first of next but I'm having a tough time finding someone to tag along! I don't like to be in the backcountry with horses for days at a time without someone to help out and what not.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Shoot! Lets go!

It's been three weeks since I've been in there and I cant wait to get back. Archery hunt was shorter than expected...on account of killing bucks early.

good Buck Hope you guys have a good time up there again. Hope you find and kill another good one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom