Nice Bull

Blackfoot

Ryan's opening day bull,we've been on this bull for about a month, we knew him better then he knew himself.Shot him at 10 yard's over water.He's son Tristan passed on eight different bull's and came home without.High standards for a thirteen year old.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2784ryan\'s-bull.2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-10 AT 05:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-10 AT 05:19?PM (MST)

That's because Tristan has killed his share of nice bulls already! Leave it to Ryan...too bad about the giant he shanked on last year...

382 7x7 is what I hear this bulls goes...

-Cody

Hey Codman how's the Dork'o ranch treating you? Here alot has changed,no tree stands allowed.I'm sure you have the combo to the gate's.Yeah 382 Very Nice

can't see a picture.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hey Don, and yeah, I've got the combos...wanna hang some tree stands!? Just kidding. Haven't seen much on the Dorko this year...but I'm only allowed to bird watch and walk the ranch this year so it really doesn't matter. Speaking of tree stands, Tag has been on a monster this week but the way he shoots I'm not holding my breath!
Pics will come guys...
-Cody

1347bull.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-10 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]Ryan is not much of an internet guy so I doubt he'll post. Anyway, as Blackfoot said, after scouting all summer long he located this bull and several other nice bulls and kept them pegged down for over a month in some non-traditional elk country. He told me that he would smoke a monster on opening day...guess he was right! I'll try to get him to come on here and give us the blow by blow but apparently Tristan (his son who also harvested a nice ibex this past youth hunt) had to talk the old man down in order for him to cool down enough to make the shot. After the shot the bull apparently went down in full sight of him and the rest is in the books...
For those of you who don't know him Ryan has arrowed numerous bulls over the 340 mark throughout New Mexico, at one time had the largest bow killed muley in NM, and is a big coues killing machine. He is also pretty much the reason why I've been killing some good bulls over the past three years.
-Cody

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-10 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]Hey Blackfoot, are you that big dumb guy stumblin aroound the forest scaring every elk in the forest out of the area? Ya I think it was you that was stompin around rasing hell thinking he could call elk. You that 6'-2" blond hair dip stompin around all over the place? When I looked at you through the scope on my .300 WSM I could have sworn you had blue eyes..........

Kidding, it's been a while since I've seen you. You know who I am? You remember the kid trying to drive that red s-10 stick shift speed goats hunting with you about 20 years ago? How you been?

Very nice bull, love the webbing

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Wow, that's an awsome bull. I love seeing bulls with extra junk like that. Redlines my adenoline, and I still got five weeks to wait before my hunt!

As an aside, I've noticed that when you try to upload a pic with an "apostrophe" ("'") in the title, it doesn't take...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom