Nice D5 Buck

bigmoose

Here is a nice 4X4 muley/blacktail cross that my godson got in D5. A good buck for this area.
647sdc10076.jpg

5857sdc10081.jpg

Thats a great buck!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Bigmoose where do you live, your god son lives in grassvalley or nevada city ,I saw the pics of that buck a few weeks ago from a friend of his that lives in GV.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-10 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]>Bigmoose where do you live, your
>god son lives in grassvalley
>or nevada city ,I saw
>the pics of that buck
>a few weeks ago from
>a friend of his that
>lives in GV.

I live in Jackson and my godson lives just up the hill in Pioneer off hwy 88. He has a buddy , Shane, that lives in GV and he may have a photo of it. They grew up in NC/GV and have remained friends thru the years. Small world sometimes.

Man, you guys are having a great year. Congrats on some fine bucks ! I've also seen the photo of the big bow killed buck a few weeks ago. What a monster !

Moose

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom