Nick Diaz fired from UFC

jodog

Very Active Member
Nick Diaz was going to fight GSP for the UFC Welterweight championship, Diaz didn't show up in Toronto for the press conference and would'nt answer any of Dana Whites calls so he has been fired. Replaced by Carlos "the natural born killer" Condit. Alot of people don't like Diaz but he is one heck of a fighter...mean as he11. Hey what do you expect it's the fight game....It should still be a great fight but I think GSP/Diaz would have been the fight of the year. I like GSP but I would like to see Carlos win it.

>Nick Diaz was going to fight
>GSP for the UFC Welterweight
>championship, Diaz didn't show up
>in Toronto for the press
>conference and would'nt answer any
>of Dana Whites calls so
>he has been fired. Replaced
>by Carlos "the natural born
>killer" Condit. Alot of people
>don't like Diaz but he
>is one heck of a
>fighter...mean as he11. Hey what
>do you expect it's the
>fight game....It should still be
>a great fight but I
>think GSP/Diaz would have been
>the fight of the year.
>I like GSP but I
>would like to see Carlos
>win it.

Diaz is a great fighter but is also a classless thug.. And his brother is getting to be just like him..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

What do you mean "getting to be"? Nate Diaz is straight up gangster!! That dude talks more sh!t than anyone in the game. I loved seeing him get his ass whooped against that Canadian kid 4 or 5 months ago. I don't think Nick is as bad...but he is still a cocky SOB. Condit will get owned by GSP. By the way, isn't Nick the Strikeforce champ? So, does that mean that Nick now has to go to crappy shows to fight since Strikeforce is now owned by UFC? What a dumbass! Lookin forward to Jon Jones and Rampage. Should be a great fight....NOT!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Looks like Dana let Nick back in...Diaz will fight B J Penn on the same card as GSP/Condit. Penn was going to fight Condit until he was pulled to fight GSP......crazy.

Either way it is going to be an ass-whooping for Diaz. He can't hang with either Penn or GSP. Nothing more than a pothead PAB.

HOOK 'EM!

Can't stand the Diaz boys, they're both thugs. I am a fan of Condit, he is much more deserving of the title shot. And I hope BJ smashes Nick, the only thing that has me worried is BJ cardio being able to keep up with Nick.

IMO Diaz should have been cut, especially after the "beauty pageant comment" I guess Dana is thinking everyone will buy the PPV just wanting to see Nick get his azz beat.

Been a big fan of Condit since he was in WEC... heck of a mma fighter and I hope he wins but GSP is a great champ for sure ! All those guys... GSP, Condit, Penn and Diaz are all great fighters. Diaz is mean and doesn't give a s%#$ but the boy can fight and thats what he will show up for! Should be some good fights.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom