Nikkon Monarch ATB Binoculars

Ellensburg

I got a pair of the 10X42 in realtree hardwood for christmas. Just wondering if any of you have them and if so how do you like them? They are really slick and seem to be great quality. I like that they are fog-proof and water-proof. I also like a 25 year warranty. Gimme your opinions please. Thanks.

Ive got a pair about 5 years old, I like them but they seem to act up sometimes, like the focus doesnt want to work correctly sometimes. Might send them in and get them looked at. Other than that theyve been good binos.

I have a pair of the 8x42's. I think they're great except that they sometimes work themselves out of focus.

I love them. I'm really not in the position to buy the Swaro's so the Monarchs were my choice. I am really happy with them.

I have the 8x42's, you cant get better for the money and with Nikons no-fault policy (which I will be trying out soon on my rangefinder) you cant go wrong.

Got a pair for my dad a couple years back and he loves them. You should be very happy with them.

Mark

They are good binos for the money. I have a pair that I used for 3 years as my primary binos. They are now relegated as back ups and my son's binos since I saved up for the Swaros. I dropped them into 2 feet of water during an Alaskan float hunt and they still work great. They are keepers until you choose to replace with high end binos.

Good luck and enjoy the new binos.

Garion

I've had them for 5 years now. worked great. good glass for the money. I got the eye pieces all scratched up and sent them in for warranty and they sent it back just like new. no complaints. But for christmas i treated myself to 10x42 EL's so i'll hang on to the nikkons for the wife to use.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom