Nikon MCII eyepiece

Muleys24Seven

I have a Nikon MCII eyepiece 20-60x (60mm) or 15-40x (50mm) which is currently on my Nikon ED 60mm fieldscope.

I just bought a 50mm (body only, no eyepiece) and want to sell my 60mm...or at least the body. The options I'm considering are:

1. Sell the MCII eyepiece with the 60mm and buy a MC 15-30x for the 50mm?
2. Keep the MCII for the 50mm and sell 60mm body only?

Being in such limited supply, what do you think the MCII is worth? Do those using the 50ED think having the MCII is worth the magnification

Thanks

From what I've read the 50mm handles the 40x very well, and is worth the extra magnification. I bought a ed50mm body and cannot find either eypiece. The only ep's I can find are across seas and extremely expensive. Any help finding one would be much appreciated.

I know a buyer for that eyepiece if you wanna sell it. Also how much you want for the 60mm?

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

I'm still debating on what to do with the eyepiece and 60mm fieldscope. I think for now I'm going to put the MCII on the 50ED I just bought to see if I like the fit and need the extra zoom.

The ED60mm body is for sale...if your interested let me know. Its in great shape, 6 months old, with no scratches on the glass.

Asking $700

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom