Nikon Monarch ATB

FamilyMan

Very Active Member
Just wanted to let anyone interested know that these are very good binos for the money. My sisters and I chipped in and got a pair for my dad last year. I gave them to him on opening morning of Colorado elk season (4th). He grumbled that we had spent too much and that he didn't really need a new pair of binoculars.

But, by mid-morning that first day he was commenting about how nice it was to actually be able to see elk again. He later used them to spot a nice Pennsylvania white-tail in the gathering darkness that he never would have seen without the Monarchs. It is currently at the taxidermists - Dad's first every mount.

Anyway, just wanted to put a good word in for these binoculars if anyone was considering them. They are well made, full Nikon warrantee, great eye reliefe for those who have glasses, light, and comfortable to hold and use.

They list everywhere for $300, but I got these on ebay from a dealer in New York (authorized - full warrantee - new in box) for $260.

Good Hunting
Mark

Good to hear it. I bought a pair of 8x42 Monarch ATBs last week. They seem very crisp to me. I haven't played with them much and probably won't until hunting season. I like the focus mechanism: the individual eye focus is very tight adn doesn't move easily while the double eye focus moves easily.

I have a pair about 3 years old, I love the binos but I need to send them into Nikon cause my right eye piece isnt focusing right. There great binos for the price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom