nikon spotters

NMHUNTER

has anyone had chance to look threw the new prostaff 5 fieldscope? would you choose this over the old prostaff spotter? im looking to get a new spotting scope and have been looking at these two nikon scopes. i got a budget of $500, and just wanted to hear some opinions on here. thanks in advance

i bought a nikon fieldscope 50mm ed reconditioed from nanchez for $400 dollers. i just traded the eyepiece for the 10-30 and i couldn't be any more happier. i believe it came with a 20x eyepiece. the only difference in warrantee is after 90 days is if i have to send it back i pay $15.00 to have it fixed.

Hey 257 nut I was looking into buying that spotter at nachez. But was a little hesitant because it was refurbished I've never dealt with refurbished. And can't find any reviews on refurbished stuff. Is there anything I should know before I pull the trigger on a refurb. Thanks

i was a little leary of buying a referb one. i have no regrets. if you don't like it you have 90 days to return it. i like the varible power eyepiece. i had a chance to exchange the straight eyepiece it came with for the 10-30 with another person from another sight. straight up. they were both about the same price. you can get a 10x40 for about three houndred dollors.

I picked up the refurb ED50 too. It came with a 16x wide lens for digiscoping which I am going to sell. The 13-30x eyepieces runs around $120 and the 13-40x closer to $200. I have been scanning the classifieds and just found a 13-40x which I picked up. For $400 its a nice light weight scope.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom