Nikon Spotting Scopes

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
I just received a delivery of Nikon Spotting scopes, new goods with the Nikon 25 Year No Fault Warranty.

Nikon Sky and Earth 3.1"/80mm Spotting Scope (Angled Viewing) with 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece & Vue-Thru Case $349.99

Nikon Sky and Earth 3.1"/80mm Spotting Scope (Straight Viewing) with 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece & Vue-Thru Case $349.99

Nikon 20x60mm Sky & Earth Spotting Scope with Eyepiece $129.99

If there is anything I can answer for you please let me know.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Get your digital pictures professionally printed by Camera Land and then shipped back to you @ http://www.cameralandny.com/

What does everyone think of the quality of the Nikon Sky and Earth spotter? I know it won't be a Swaro or Leica but it doesn't cost an arm and a leg either. I have a Nikon Spotter XL and like it because of it's compactness for packing but I want to get a large scope too. I swore I would never buy inexpensive again since I took the plunge on my Leica binocs but man they've gotten pricey.

I have a Sky and Earth spotter, the big one. It has been very good to me so far. I bought it three years ago and paid much more than he is selling them for here. The glass is very sharp and remains sharp even when zoomed in.

Hey, sounds great, but those are large scopes for packing. What about the Nikon Fieldscope III. Do you carry those? I'm looking for the 20-45x zoom eyepiece.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-06 AT 09:21AM (MST)[p]I have the spotter XL-II and it is great glass for the money, clear out to the edges, waterproof and very light. It stands up there with some of the high priced glass...

Stop Global Whining

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom