Nikon T\C scope

H

huntelk8863

Just wondering if anyone has used this scope as advertised. Also wondering about using it with different loads and bullets than they recommend. I have heard really good things about it using the load it is made for but that load is not really meant to be used on anything other than white tail deer from what I can find out.

Mark

I've had the scope for a couple of months now, so far so good at the range. I just started experimenting with different loads so I can't really answer your question quit yet. In the literature that came with the scope it tells you how you can use different loads with the BDC scope and still make it work accurately. At the very least it will be a good reference instead of guessing how high to hold the crosshairs on your target at ranges farther than 100 to 150 yards (just make sure you know your limitations before trying it out on an animal). If you look the scope up on the Cabelas website (as if you were going to buy it) you can read all of the posted reviews. There is nothing negative about it that I can see. And don't forget it usually boils down to personal preference.

Good Luck!
Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom