Nl pur and kuiu bino harness

BBB

Very Active Member
Hello,

Does the 12x Pur with the headrest, fit okay in the size large kuiu pro harness? Thanks

Thanks rhansen,

I called Kuiu and they said the L would work so I ordered! Ha! I’ll send back the L and get the xl if needed. I’ll know shortly.

I know I played the same game and ended up liking the fit of the XL better but you might be able to make it work.

Thanks for the input, I own a marsupial and use it now and then but is not as much my style. I think Kuiu hit it out of the park with their new system for how I run a harness.

Before pulling the trigger, check out Alaskan Guide Creations. I've had the hybrid max for a couple years and have not seen another brand I would consider equivalent.

And they're MADE IN USA. Kuiu is made in China to the best of my knowledge. Buy American.

Before pulling the trigger, check out Alaskan Guide Creations. I've had the hybrid max for a couple years and have not seen another brand I would consider equivalent.

And they're MADE IN USA. Kuiu is made in China to the best of my knowledge. Buy American.
True and I hate that because I like their gear I wish they would make it here, it would cost more yes of course. Hard to beat Sitka stuff with their pro plan at 40 percent off and lasts forever.

I use a old magnetic Badlands harness that adjusts to length inside to just about anything. Admittedly the binos do fall out sometimes when you jump down off rocks, trees etc but they are tethered.

Backcountry Rob,

I think Alaska guide creations has multiple harness styles that I like. I love their pocket space…but I also hate their pocket space. Lol. Too much weight on the chest drags the harness down low in the chest. Also I absolutely want a a forward-open, without question. My initial question was will a Pur 12x with forehead rest fit into a L or Xl kuiu. For those interested, it barely fits into a L. I have an X-Large coming now. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom