NM archery hunt

C

crazyaboutcoues

I went out this past weekend to checkout my coues area. I was happy to see that the area has a tremendous amount of sign. I set up my tree stand on the same tree I took my coues last year. Hopefully we can score again.

I hope you do well. Not knowing how high your area is, is there a chance for snow????? I think one of your pictures from last year showed a bit of snow in the background...... Allen......

There's some snow up there right now. I hope we get about another foot. Makes for better hunting.

Your Mexico hunts just around the corner. Have you checked your pack latley :). I hope you get a toad.

Crazy...how's the muley hunting in Jan over there? IF it's not too bad...I might come bug you!

Scott G.

Heck... I never hunted down that part on the state,always hunted around Pinon-Weed area in the Jan. bow hunt.Whats a good starting point ,not trying to take your spot ,just dont know the area ! Will be camping out in a trailer with my boy ,hows the terrain? any private ranches in the area ?

P-Dub
You'll probably see more muleys this time of the year, than any other time. We will probably be in a drop camp about an hour in on horse back. Let me know if you decide to hunt, there might be some areas I can put you in ;)

Star - If your hunting coues and muleys try the black range area.

Later

crazierthanme: I leave on the 27th and start hunting the 28th. I have shot so many monsters in my dreams, I need to get down there and shoot a real one. I think the Dream Bank will not allow me to check out anymore monster buck dream videos...LOL...... Allen......

Bura...then stop checking out the "wierd" monster buck videos...then they'll let you back in the club! hehe
Actually, I wish I could go with you...

Crazierthenhim...I will have to "work" my schedule so I can have a LONG weekend this Jan...I'll call you with details. 1-900-....

Scott G. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom