NM Buck Nov 11

Sorry dude... Just saw it. open it up in image zone plus. click on edit and then there is a resize tab on the left hand side. I always find it easiest to resize to e-mail attachment first then go to custom and shrink it a little more. you gotta get it under 750 for it to work. If it don't work send it to me and I'll get it up for you.
[email protected]

Let's try this.....

491b4e3a6d02b6ee.jpg

for anyone without paintshop pro or any size editing programs you can use microsoft paint. It is preloaded in every computer. Simply resize the photo under the view options. Keep resizing the image until it takes up 1/4 of your screen. Then save as a .jpg. That will usually make even 6meg files small enough to upload. (fyi resize using the percentage tabs. resize the horizontal and vertical by the same percentage amounts, that will keep everything in porportion)

SS

4918bc530d0e7097.jpg

...can do the same thing with MS PowerPoint. Insert the photo, right-click it, resize, and then save as. I haven't met a photo yet that once resized to 4" tall could not be uploaded into MM...

and with a lot less overhead you can use the image resizer power toy from MS.
Right click, pick resize, pick OK, and you're done.

Come on you two bone heads. Neither one of those programs are standard issue with a computer. The power point is an upgrade package, and cookies thing was loaded when he installed the software for his printer. The only common file for everyone is ms paint. Or they could pirate either of your softwarez off the internet. Keyword there is "z". That's always the clue for piracy on the internet. But...enough talk about that. My piracy got my you know what zapped right before the lesner ufc fight tonight and i had nowhere near enough time to even try a reprogram. Anyone else on here maybe have the file I need??? my huntin channel got zapped to. I will be till tomorrow re-programming! freakin liberals!

4918bc530d0e7097.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-08 AT 11:14PM (MST)[p]Sorry bud but that's not libs. Liberals are all for giving someones hard work away for free!!! Someone who can afford all those exotic toys and hunts should be able to afford a satellite bill??

You might actually be right with the printer thing as the wife hooked the printer up. I'm not too sure but will give the benefit of the doubt to you even though you definitely don't deserve it!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom