NM Bull Horns

NorthSide

Does anyone know when the bulls drop their horns in southern NM? I'm from Oregon and our bulls don't start dropping until early April and I have seen them with horns until the end of April.

NS

From what I saw last weekend in northern NM the bulls are still packing. Last year, the majority had dropped by the start of the turkey hunt, so my guess is that it should be happening real soon if it hasn't already.

just like mozey said...not yet maybe anytime now and saw bull still have the gear, don't know about south..south tend get more warmer than North...

Vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom