NM G&F OUT OF THE WOLF BUSINESS!!!

Just means your tag dollars will not go towards reintroducing a predator that effectively reduces your opportunity.

I believe SFW was key to that decision.

All the wolf effers need to reintroduce them to upstate NY and CA.

I think they are de-listed right? Im from Idaho and I can tell you its a crying shame what has happened up there. they should do what Alaska does and manage them with areal hunting! on a better note i drew 16 archery deer and a big part of northeast NM antelope east of hwy. 285. now I just need to be home in time to hunt I get back in july and cant wait to do some last minute scouting.

I take it you guys didn't go to saturday nights guest lecture on saving the wolf, put on by NMWF's partner in Albq.

tylerbenneli---The Mexican Gray Wolf is a smaller version of the wolf species that was introduced down in the southwestern part of NM and over the border into southeast AZ. They have nothing to do with the recent wolf delisting up in Idaho and Montana by Congress.

So what happens with those sorry sum biches already running in the wild...A quick predator hunt, heck even have a draw....

SFW is not responsible for this but....
I am not sure what this means... Does this basically mean we are picking up our toys and going home???? I have been calling around and because this is a federal issue it really doesn't mean anything???? Correct me if I am wrong but I just don't see it really changing anything??? I am really reaching here guys and I just don't see it...

J

>SFW is not responsible for this
>but....
>I am not sure what this
>means... Does this basically mean
>we are picking up our
>toys and going home???? I
>have been calling around and
>because this is a federal
>issue it really doesn't mean
>anything???? Correct me if
>I am wrong but I
>just don't see it really
>changing anything??? I am
>really reaching here guys and
>I just don't see it...
>
>
>J

I have only read the email from SFW and NMWF.

SFW, touts it as a success, but, does not come out and claim credit for it.

NMWF, only states it as a fact and directs to a news article that I have not read yet.

Curious who was behind it and what changes if anything.

Obviously, G&F not spending money on them is a positive thing, but, will they get the $ somewhere else?

Yes I think the knee jerk reaction is to say yes this is good... BUT now the Dept of Game and Fish can't make any policy changes... They are just spectators like everybody else... Before they could get involved and TRY to make a difference but now they can't...

Yes Paul you were incorrect in saying that SFW was responsible for this... and yes the NMWF just presented the facts...I don't think anybody knows that this means...

There is NO WAY that the Dept of Game and Fish can wash its hands of the situation and not spend money... How are we going to know the wolves impact on game animals???

I really just think this is all for show....

J

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom