NM game and fish meeting in Alb

bticked

Did anyone get a chance to make the meeting yesterday in Alb? I finally was able to make it to one and could not believe at how rude and antogonistic the antis were to everyone else in the room. Continuously making out of turn comments, inappropriate comments, arguing, laughter and just plain rudeness while all the sportsman and ranchers and others with less interest in the matters at hand sat quietly while the others spoke. I am amazed that people acting like that can get any serious consideration when it comes down to important issues, which leads me to think as hunters we are in a more desperate situation that I ever thought. Funny how they all left after the bear and cougar proposal was over and they moved on to antelope, guess they dont care about those critters. Why do they alwasy raise such a fuss over anything that involves the large carnivores and not the ungulate population? Im pissed as hell. I know its been said but I urge everyone that can make it to as many meetings as possible so we can start to seriously outnumber them there. In the arena of ideas, they will always lose and the more people to come along for the fight the better.

Ryan

can someone please let me know when the next meeting in alamogordo will be? i give my word i will show up and leave with either a misdamenor or felony assault on my record. those faggots need to be put in check every once in a while! that really pisses me off.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

You know, I'll try to keep meeting dates and locations posted on the website as I find out about them. I've never been real good about going, but after this one my blood is boiling. I'll be taking off work if I can to make it to every one of them.

Ryan

Appreciate it Ryan. Post up the dates for us if you can. Anyone that can get to a meeting should go. We definetly should never be outnumbered by the antis.

There is a pretty lively discussion on our forum about some things, but, scumbag anti hunters are the true enemy not ranchers not outfitters and not non residents.

They need to be completely outnumbered.

I have a waterhole that over the last year I have seen 8 different bears.

Have pics of 2 different cats in the last 2 weeks. Time to put the hammer down on mountain lions, bears, coyotes and pigs.

We have a real good crop of calf elk this year, but, very few fawns again. I know not all the does have dropped yet, but, more should have.

Will do sir. I totally agree with you, I hate those ignorant bastards.
Ive seen your pics, very nice locations. So not too much winter kill? Im hoping not, I drew a decent unit up north and am hoping there will still be tons of animals. Anytime you wanna take out those cats and bears with dogs gimme a call, they are ready to go! Only one week left till bear! And with the news on tv about the hogs in Socorro might just have to do a little more coon hunting out that way.

Ryan

dude...... u got dogs and can lion hunt here in the sacs and quadalupes????
why the heck havent u already set up a lion hunt with me?

i must admit that im a horrible shot and that i usually accidentally wound several lions before i finally get one killed. hope this doesnt make u decide to turn down my business rofl....

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

bticked,can I watch a live feed on the meeting? I live in IL so long trip to come to a meeting. I have made severals calls on the hunters behalf,not only G&F but to The Chairman and committee members,so I feel I helping in some small way,(I hope).

bticked,did you say you have dogs that can find Cats and/or Bears?If so I think Myself,Stinky,and NMPaul would be glad to shoot them.

NMPaul,thanks for not slamming the poor NR's like I've heard others doing lately.

Paul I thought I sent you a PM awhile back,did you receive one?

And last but not least.

Stinky your the man!

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

I can't believe that I am going to agree with Stinky....but count me in on what he said!!!!

JBone

>bticked,can I watch a live feed
>on the meeting? I live
>in IL so long trip
>to come to a meeting.
>I have made severals calls
>on the hunters behalf,not only
>G&F but to The Chairman
>and committee members,so I feel
>I helping in some small
>way,(I hope).
>
>bticked,did you say you have dogs
>that can find Cats and/or
>Bears?If so I think Myself,Stinky,and
>NMPaul would be glad to
>shoot them.
>
>NMPaul,thanks for not slamming the poor
>NR's like I've heard others
>doing lately.
>
>Paul I thought I sent you
>a PM awhile back,did you
>receive one?
>
>And last but not least.
>
>Stinky your the man!
>
>
>"Sometimes you do things wrong for
>so long you think their
>right"
>
>-Joe E Sikora

Joe, looked back through my pms and did not see one. Send it again.
Thanks

Ok all, I'm going to post the meeting schedule on another thread on this forum to make it a little easier. I hope everyone in their area can make these meetings. Also, they are really wanting everyones comments in writing so I'll include the email and contact info in the next post.
Yes Ive got some mangy old hounds to run bears and cats and coons. I dont guide or anything, just love to do it and am happy to go with anyone and meet new folks. PM me and we can talk about setting up a hunt or two.

Ryan

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-10 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]I'll send it later.

Thanks Paul

Thanks bticked way cool!

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom