NM Here We Come !!!

DUKFVR

Me & the Wife got picked for the cow hunts on the VC. We are so excited to be getting out west. This will be my Wife's 1st hunt outside of here. She is really looking forward to it. Thanks to all who have helped us out. Gonna be a GREAT time & if we get an elk it will be icing on the cake!!

Per the last report from a friend that just drove by there are still a bunch hanging out there. Getting a little snow now. Hopefully just enough to help your hunt and not so much as to push 'em out before you get here. I'll be working up in that area tomorrow and may detour by there just to see what's going on...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-10 AT 04:53PM (MST)[p]David, Good Luck to you & Lisa on your hunt. Have a fun time & be careful on the road. We'll get after those geese when you make it back home.

Like nmwapiti said, the Caldera is a real treasure. Enjoy yourselves...you're in for a real treat!

I heard there have been only 3 or 4 cows shot as of Sunday evening. Just got a call with some good news, David & Lisa are packing one out this morning! Hopefully, they will be able to fill their other tag this evening before the season ends.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom