NM Hunting license ?????

Gator

Long Time Member
I drew a 2B deer and 5B MB elk tag and on the of the 2B tag it says This is not a hunting license the hunter must purchase it separately.But on my 5B tag it says License # 20xxxxxx Year 2008. So Im taking it with my 5B tag a license is attached.
I hope this is correct.

Gator, the 2B for your deer is an authorization, you just need to take thatinto any NM license vendor and they will sell you the deer license with the tag. Your 5B is your elk license, it has the tag connected to it. Don't forget, you'll need a habitat stamp as well.

Dont forget you only need one habitat stamp for the whole year.Talked to a friend and he had been buying a stamp on almost all of his hunting and fishing permits. So if you get it on your deer you dont need it again.ONE time fee.

You need 2 different stamps, the HMAS stamp and the Habitat stamp. They are seperate and different stamps. Only 1 of each for all your licenses.

Thanks guys I just didn't understand that part I never had 2 licenses at one time down there. LOL

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom