NM Oryx Draw

nada for me! i was born on even year...i have to wait for odd year to apply! off range! but looks foward for my brother! hope he draw!

good luck

vinihunt :)

hope this works been reading posts on monstermuleys for awhile finally sign up when is the draw date for oryx hunt, I put in for first time this year!If get draw going to be a long drive!

GOT MY CC CHARGED. DON'T KNOW IF IT IS ME OR MY WIFE, BUT WHO CARES. STALLION RANGE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-05 AT 07:16AM (MST)[p]Nothing for me on the card except for some new binoculars and a bow case. ;-)

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock..........when they gonna post the results! I still send the check so it aint no help to check my credit card....... anyday now..........

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-05 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]I contacted the game dept. result by mid week! the draw was the last week of feb.If drawn should be on the credit card by now.

I called and they said the draw is done, but they're still running CC. So who knows. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah, I called them too...yesterday. They said there will be a link on their website on the Thursday, to check the results. Good luck all.

No draw for me @)#$@*&!!! Oh Well, I plan on buying a house so I need the money anyway.

I didn't get drawn for the once in a lifetime but did get drawn for the depredation hunt. I got ranked #40. Funny thing is my credit card hasn't been charged. Does any one know if they charge you the license fee when you're called for the hunt?

I DREW FOR RHODES CANYON. FINALLY AFTER 8 YEARS. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AREA?

Was lucky enough draw stallion range for Nov.19-20. anyone willing to help with any info would be greatly appreciated!

Hey bow4elk

I drew Rhodes Canyon for Dec 17-18. What date did you draw? If you drew for Feb or Mar, I'll tell you what I learn when I return. If you drew for Oct, I'd appreciate your insight. Otherwise, maybe I'll see you there!

wife drew tag last year dec 28,2004 killed 37" cow @ rhodes canyon

treeoryx1.jpg

oryxhang2.jpg

vinihunt

p.s. i killed my 35" bull in 2002 at R.C. Also.

HEY VINI CAN YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT RC? NICE COW YOUR WIFE GOT. SAGEBRUSH I DREW OCT HUNT.

Congrats all you guys. If you want i can tell you a little i know about Rhodes canyon. Me and a buddy both got mature bulls there in Dec. PM ME

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom