NM pronghorn

NMBOWHNTR27

Here is a clients beautiful buck.

5792C38A-EB4F-42BB-A3D4-907218F2AE6E.jpeg

27D021F2-2AF3-4097-B3BE-63254286B4D7.jpeg

Now that’s a big goat!
Gives us some perspective on what a big one really looks like.
Thanks for posting the pics.

I'm hoping for something like that in Wyoming in another month.
Great Buck.
How's the sheep quest CAelknuts?

The sheep quest is on track. Had some medical work done on my knees a month ago and they’re doing better. Been exercising, gonna do my first on-ground scouting in early October. Booked 10 days with Dry Creek Outfitters and going to see if we can find one north of 170”. Even if we don’t, we are going to have a fantastic time. It’s going to be a very enjoyable hunt.

The sheep quest is on track. Had some medical work done on my knees a month ago and they’re doing better. Been exercising, gonna do my first on-ground scouting in early October. Booked 10 days with Dry Creek Outfitters and going to see if we can find one north of 170”. Even if we don’t, we are going to have a fantastic time. It’s going to be a very enjoyable hunt.
Yep,
Not trying to highjack this great antelope post, but when I saw your handle I couldn't help but ask. The Dry Creek guys are some of Cali's best and I'm sure they can turn up a good ram. I hope you can physically share in some of the scouting. That was over half the fun of my desert hunt and its really rare to get more than one chance at a Desert Ram! Best of luck and keep us posted CA!

Now back to the 84" antelope. Those are killer prongs, and great mass! I'll take one just like please!

This seems to be an exceptional year for big Pronghorns from New Mexico and Arizona; but the buck at the top of this thread is one of the very nicest bucks of all. He’s beautiful!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom