NM State Police killed

NM high country

Early Friday morning a NM State Police officer was shot and killed on the side of I 40 near Tucumcari when he he stopped to check on a guy. The suspect shot and killed him then ran off and he is still at large. The only thing they have said is he is armed and dangerous and not to approach him. Wouldn’t you think they would also say be on the lookout for a black man in rural NM? I bet the woke, PC, liberal democrat governor won’t allow that. I have heard that criminals have been flocking to NM because of the easy on crime NM attitude. Sad day in NM for sure.

0BC4ADE6-EB09-4FF4-8E7F-5D8BCE732799.jpeg

Early Friday morning a NM State Police officer was shot and killed on the side of I 40 near Tucumcari when he he stopped to check on a guy. The suspect shot and killed him then ran off and he is still at large. The only thing they have said is he is armed and dangerous and not to approach him. Wouldn’t you think they would also say be on the lookout for a black man in rural NM? I bet the woke, PC, liberal democrat governor won’t allow that. I have heard that criminals have been flocking to NM because of the easy on crime NM attitude. Sad day in NM for sure.
What a total shame. Things will never change. Now if it was a family member of a Politician all hell would break out and something would be done immediately which is terrible to say but when you live in gated communities with ample Police security they don’t have to worry like the rest of the people do but here we go again we will complain but won’t band together and make the Politicians fix things instead of blaming the Police for everything they love the Police when their in trouble though. So let’s do this I don’t what to take care of the organizing it but I’ll be more then happy to donate a C-Note and I’m sure my BIL and my little buddy Weiner will donate a few bucks for sure. It’s not the amount you donate it’s the strength in numbers so if someone can start that or at least tell us where to send a check please let us know.

News said the trooper was doing a welfare check , stopping to help with a flat tire. Heck of a way to get gunned down. I travel I-40 some - there’s always some suspicious looking characters at the truck stop in Clines corners. Hate to hear about this.

Unfortunately my son is up there right now helping with the investigation. The world we live in is full of evil yet this state and its leaders encourage and support it. Prayers to the family and prayers to those officers/detectives searching that they will find this piece of scum and finish the job.

This guy is a product of liberal, woke, weak, no common sense democrats. Sanctuary cities, no bail release, defund the police, in and out of prison. Read what he has been charged with over time then tell me why he was out of prison. Oh yea some liberal DA wanted him out.

D77105AB-78D0-441C-80AA-D374EF89A64B.png

E2C8AB72-55F1-46AF-B732-AD51D9DE0C69.png

This guy is a product of liberal, woke, weak, no common sense democrats. Sanctuary cities, no bail release, defund the police, in and out of prison. Read what he has been charged with over time then tell me why he was out of prison. Oh yea some liberal DA wanted him out.

View attachment 140155

View attachment 140156
No argument here! As a result a good man’s family suffers !

That's beyond messed up. Cop out doing his job and some shiit head guns him down for no reason.

The Governor can now call for more gun control of lawful residents. The Governor has blood on her hands along with NM DA’s and judges. They tie the police’s hands then cry when one of them is murdered. They support Defund the police….Dark out along an interstate, the trooper should have gotten out when he saw the guy and frisked him and been ready to take the man out… oh yea it’s NM he can’t the felon has the rights and upper hand. I’m not a cop but you can bet I carry and I would have my 10 mm in my hand no matter what if I’m along side of the dark interstate and he walks up to my vehicle…. Been there done that.

The party formally know as the Democratic Party are the supporters of evil and lawlessness. That’s just how it is. Evil isn’t hiding anymore. They are either directly or indirectly tied to every shooting that happens to give them the the foot hold to call for gun control.

I grew up in NM and I don't really want to leave but I've been sick of the way this state is being run and I'm about fed up. I care about my community. If it comes to the point that I truly don't think the majority of people around me care then I will move to a place where people do care. That simple. I have young kids and I worry often about the type of environment I'm raising them in. I'm curious to see if things will be somewhat different in the next elections.

The bodycam footage of Officer Hernandez in Cruces was horrific.

I grew up in NM and I don't really want to leave but I've been sick of the way this state is being run and I'm about fed up. I care about my community. If it comes to the point that I truly don't think the majority of people around me care then I will move to a place where people do care. That simple. I have young kids and I worry often about the type of environment I'm raising them in. I'm curious to see if things will be somewhat different in the next elections.

The SE-LECTIONS will continue to be just that. Selections . I would love to pick up and leave myself but it’s easier said than done to be honest in my situation.

The video of officer Hernandez just goes to show you how this anti cop atmosphere has made the police in NM become so gentle to these criminals.

They don’t want to be perceived as racist and aggressive because of retaliation from the woke NM politicians. I would look for another occupation. I think if officer Hernandez had his hand on his weapon expecting the worse he might still be here.

Even if republicans win the presidency I doubt NM will ever change, they have lowered the standards here so low I think it’s become the norm.

I spent 12 years, K-12, there. Definitely not the same.

A guy shot and killed a IL State Trooper at a normal traffic stop. The IL Troopers had him blocked on the Poplar Street bridge heading into St Louis. I still remember seeing an almost perfect 8” whole in the sliding rear window where the drivers head would normally be. Back in those days if someone killed an Officer they never made it back to the Police Station.

The video of officer Hernandez just goes to show you how this anti cop atmosphere has made the police in NM become so gentle to these criminals.

They don’t want to be perceived as racist and aggressive because of retaliation from the woke NM politicians. I would look for another occupation. I think if officer Hernandez had his hand on his weapon expecting the worse he might still be here.

Even if republicans win the presidency I doubt NM will ever change, they have lowered the standards here so low I think it’s become the norm.
It will change when enough people stand together and vote them out. They are being funded by the Soros Fund.

I did just that last spring, almost a year ago. NM is a lost cause. It's not going too get better, its only getting worse. My advice, YOU are not a tree. MOVE, find a RED state, and stay out of population centers. It wasn't easy moving but GOD in heaven it was worth it. We are living the good life in the Heartland. Sure there's stuff I miss, food mostly. I had a great run of hunting in NM but I've found other hunting/ fishing opportunities. I actually do more outdoor activities here. The wildlife here is just incredible, the diversity of birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians on just my property alone is phenomenal. I can hunt, fish, explore and wander right out my back door. Lots of open public hunting areas as well as private that you can get permission to hunt. And its a far better lifestyle living among good, decent, salt of the earth people. I rarely feel the NEED to carry, which is totally opposite of how I lived most of my life in ABQ. Crime is almost non existent here. There's lots of farmers markets, buy/sell/trade barter here. I can't express to you the integrity of the people here. Its made me a better person too.

I did just that last spring, almost a year ago. NM is a lost cause. It's not going too get better, its only getting worse. My advice, YOU are not a tree. MOVE, find a RED state, and stay out of population centers. It wasn't easy moving but GOD in heaven it was worth it. We are living the good life in the Heartland. Sure there's stuff I miss, food mostly. I had a great run of hunting in NM but I've found other hunting/ fishing opportunities. I actually do more outdoor activities here. The wildlife here is just incredible, the diversity of birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians on just my property alone is phenomenal. I can hunt, fish, explore and wander right out my back door. Lots of open public hunting areas as well as private that you can get permission to hunt. And its a far better lifestyle living among good, decent, salt of the earth people. I rarely feel the NEED to carry, which is totally opposite of how I lived most of my life in ABQ. Crime is almost non existent here. There's lots of farmers markets, buy/sell/trade barter here. I can't express to you the integrity of the people here. Its made me a better person too.
I hear you man! It’s been on the table for a while now!

As the father of a NM State police officer (5 years), this was the most vile, inhumane, cowardly act that I’ve seen in my lifetime. This young man went through the academy with my son. My boy was part of the investigative team and what he shared with me was truly heartbreaking and unimaginable. The funeral is tomorrow around 11:00/11:30. If you care, take a minute around then and give thanks to those who serve and protect us from this type of evil.

It seems like LEO’s have to treat the violent criminals with kid gloves today because they might be called racist or accused of racial profiling and lose their job if the outlaw isn’t a white guy. In a liberal state like NM it has to be hard.

We had a 23 year old guy come through town a couple years ago and get into an argument with some homeowner and shot at him twice. I don’t know what he was charged with but he didn’t go to prison. Within a year he was pulled over in Illinois and shot a Trooper. The LEO was badly injured but lived, his partner killed the guy. He should have been in a New Mexico prison.

I watched some of officer Hare’s service. When his father spoke he told the crowd that the gun did not kill his son a deranged violent criminal killed him and that our guns shouldn’t be taken away. The anti gun, pro violent criminal rights Governor was sitting there front and center and when Mr Hare said what he said about guns the very large crowd erupted in applause.

Mr. and Mrs. Hare are better people than my wife and I. No way would MLG and her puppets have been in attendance, let alone been given time to speak, if it had been my son (and I pray it never is). Well done sir on your words and how you directed them towards the governor concerning guns versus evil people. If you are someone who studies body language, take a few minutes to watch her reaction……..she did not like it that the minions loved what Mr. Hare had to say.

I watched some of officer Hare’s service. When his father spoke he told the crowd that the gun did not kill his son a deranged violent criminal killed him and that our guns shouldn’t be taken away. The anti gun, pro violent criminal rights Governor was sitting there front and center and when Mr Hare said what he said about guns the very large crowd erupted in applause.
Apparently he added that the gun was stolen from a law abiding gun owner, while staring down MLG. I pray Fox or Newsmax picks this clip up and puts it out there for all to see. The sad part is all the brass within NMSP sat quite as the real men in blue applauded Mr Hare. Praying for the Hare family.

Apparently he added that the gun was stolen from a law abiding gun owner, while staring down MLG. I pray Fox or Newsmax picks this clip up and puts it out there for all to see. The sad part is all the brass within NMSP sat quite as the real men in blue applauded Mr Hare. Praying for the Hare family.
That is sad!

I just watched it. So sad! I cried.. Not much different than officer Hernandez that was stabbed to death here in Las Cruces 3 weeks ago.?. Our F**ck g government in this state has our officers hands tied. I cannot believe that after all the covid lock downs this ***** would still be representing us. So sad…tampons in my daughters shool boys .…a trans changing room… my wife and I looking to move.! So sad as I love this place. Grew up here. Luckily this is MLG’s last term. Good riddance!

I just watched it. So sad! I cried.. Not much different than officer Hernandez that was stabbed to death here in Las Cruces 3 weeks ago.?. Our F**ck g government in this state has our officers hands tied. I cannot believe that after all the covid lock downs this ***** would still be representing us. So sad…tampons in my daughters shool boys .…a trans changing room… my wife and I looking to move.! So sad as I love this place. Grew up here. Luckily this is MLG’s last term. Good riddance!
Every word you put down here is felt by myself and my family! The twisted government in this state will be sure a Soros owned puppet who will continue the evil agenda will be following her after she retires. I love my family here , makes it very hard to leave my parents when they’re needing us more and more. I am with you 💯 my friend! I want to leave as well. It’s only a matter of time before this plague reaches the brightest places in nm and puts the light out 🙁
I’ve said it 100 times here and I’ll say it again
WE CAN NOT LEGISLATE EVIL…

If Texas or Florida had the mountains and hunting that I love so much in NM.....I'd be exiting. Sadly several dear friends have done so already as a quality of life decision for their family was rightly more important. Miss you Cory .

Miss you too, Jim!

I can’t explain how good Florida is. It feels like a different country!! I love much about NM and plan to hunt there every few years if God allows. I can fish here any day I want year round.

The law enforcement here is a huge difference. Criminals are arrested and KEPT in jail. Therefore, they aren’t out recommitting crimes.

When I fly back to NM (which I’ve had to do half a dozen times) I can spot my connection in the airport without reading the flight destination. Find the gate with the most people that look crazy, locate a few face/neck tattoos, and find the highest percentage of people still wearing pretend Covid protection masks, and GUARANTEED that plane is going to ABQ!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom