NM Taxidermy Advice

Ltsheets

Very Active Member
I wasn't getting responses in the taxidermy section so I'm posting here too. I'm looking for recommendations for NM taxidermists. I've got a 148" 10 pt whitetail that I need done. Thanks.

Imperial Taxidermy in Santa Fe. They run a first class operation. Amazing quality, done on time, professional, and fair prices.

Major Wildlife Studio in Las Cruces. Robert Major is an outstanding young taxidermist and top notch businessman.

LT a pm has been sent as well.

Out of This World Taxidermy in Roswell has always been pretty good. Little closer to home.

White Mountain Wildlife in Ruidoso. Used to be a slow turn around time but they have fixed this in the past 2 years. They do good work.

Royal Jon's Taxidermy - Silver City New Mexico Best Price, Quality and Turn around time. NTA Certified.

Major Wildlife Studio. Hands down. Seen more than my fair share of mounts....you'll be thrilled. No need to take my word for it...just go look at his show room.

When you get your head back from wherever you go, can you PM how you think it turned out?

I am in Clovis too and trying to find a good place. I shot a 10 pt 163" Whitetail this year in Oklahoma and dropped it off in a place in Amarillo....

It was kind of a rushed picking job and I really hope it turns out well.

I took it to Wild West taxi in panhandle tx, just NE of Amarillo. Where'd you take yours?

>When you get your head back
>from wherever you go, can
>you PM how you think
>it turned out?
>
>I am in Clovis too and
>trying to find a good
>place. I shot a
>10 pt 163" Whitetail this
>year in Oklahoma and dropped
>it off in a place
>in Amarillo....
>
>
>It was kind of a rushed
>picking job and I really
>hope it turns out well.
>

>I took it to Wild West
>taxi in panhandle tx, just
>NE of Amarillo. Where'd you
>take yours?

Trophy Taxidermy of West Texas. I'll let you know how it turns out.

>I took it to Wild West
>taxi in panhandle tx, just
>NE of Amarillo. Where'd you
>take yours?

Trophy Taxidermy of West Texas. I hope it works out. I need to find someone for out here that I fully trust with all my stuff. Seems like there are a lot of places that people recommended on here that I need to check out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom