nm unit 40 ranch information- a.s.a.p.

H

hunterman67

hello all. i need some information. i have a nm unit 40 antelope tag for 9/20-9/21. it is a unit wide tag meaning i can move and change ranches should there be no game on the one i am on. i need to know if anyone knows of any unit 40 ranchs that i can call to speak with ahead of time. i am leaving for my hunt next wednsday the 17th. if there is a problem with animals on my hunting ranch i need another place to go hunting- a.s.a.p. apparently the warden can change my license from one ranch to another after the 1st day of the 2 day hunt. i have to find a backup plan if there is no animals on this place. the scouting reports are not good. not good at all. and i am afraid that since it is only a 2 day hunt, that after the 1st day is over i am going to be on the phone trying to find a warden to change my license fast- that will only leave me 1 other day to try to take a 'lope. i am going to be 17 miles south of tucumcari nm in a town called quay- i am on the cox/quay ranch. 13,000 acres total- just south of tucumcari. i can move anywhere in unit 40. i have 1 buck antelope tag. thanks.
MICHAEL S. WAITE C/O WAITE RANCH, TUCSON-MARANA, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom