nm unit 45

W

wisco47

i just drew a muzzleload tag for unit 45 i have never hunted new mexico was hoping to get some starting info for a diy hunter trying to find a place to drive as far back as i can then drive a atv to trailheads or other access points.

not sure what pm me means but i looking for some starting places in unit 45 talking to a native of the area would be great.i will becoming from wi a few days early to set up camp and do some scouting.i will be trying to get back as far as my truck will get me set up camp and try and atv it from there if possible if not hunt in a 5 mile radius if on foot farther if able to use atv.

wisco, when you go to the main page where you can select the various forums, click on your "inbox" I sent you a PM also.

NMPaul, I got your, thanks!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom