NM Whitetail

khart

Here's my unit 34 Whitetail killed this morning. Thanks to Mike (PABlackbear) for hunting hard with me Saturday & Sunday.--Kevin
101_1875.jpg

101_1876.jpg

Congrats on a great deer. Wow WT in 34. Is there quit a few starting to live there?

Kevin, show everyone a picture of the one that you passed up. I want to see if anyone else would have shot him. I know I would have. I'm just giving you a hard time, the buck you shot is great.

NMHUNTNUTTG - There are quite a few whitetails in 34. But they can be pretty cagey. It's nice to have the option to shoot either a whitetail or mule deer on your 34 deer hunt.

Nice buck man, and congrats on shooting a nice whitetail. Kind of crazy to think about these guys making it into New Mexico but they are moving in all over the place around the West. I can't believe some of the places I've seen them turn up, even up in some higher country in NW Colorado. Couldn't believe it when we started seeing some on my parent's old place. None of the old timers had ever seen them but I guess they are moving in! Congrats again.

Congrats Kevin. Way to get it done. Thats a nice whitetail.

They are up here in 34 in pockets. Have not found their way to my place yet.

I would like to shoot a nice whitetail some day. Hard to believe it may just be right here where I live.

Nice whitey, congrats. Here is one from a couple years ago behind our place. I think he ended up getting shot on the last rifle season of last year as I saw him only that one time. I saw him a lot the previous year. Again congrats

490a6d5114e9b18b.jpg

nice buck you wouldn't like to say where about?
would you i have a friend goig down there next week nand ha would like to kill a whitey?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom