NM youth antelope success

littlemonster

82991img2723.jpg

90578img2627.jpg

9064img2694.jpg

71871img2653.jpg

41640img2756.jpg

My boys were fortunate enough to draw youth only antelope tags here in Southeastern Nm and we're able to harvest these great goats!

>Congrats to all the boys!!
>What's the specs on that
>rifle?

It's a custom 300 winmag with a Brux barrel Timney trigger McMillan stock. Probably a little bit of an over kill for antelope but we took it in case there were longer shooting envolved.

Great looking goats to go along with those smiles! Dang the kids now adays are shooting some fancy rifles!!! Good work!

Very nice. Great job and Congrats to all. I miss those youth hunt days my guys are all off in college now and it's tougher to go hunting.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom