NMDGF Bear and Mt Lion/Cougar comment period

nmbighorn

According to this anti one sided article written by Brown from Abq Journal, apparently he is urgently asking the public to comment on Mt Lion/Cougar comment period ends on the 27th.
So get your comments in ladys and gents!!!

Link to article

According to this anti one sided article written by Brown from Abq Journal, apparently he is urgently asking the public to comment on Mt Lion/Cougar comment period ends on the 27th.
So get your comments in ladys and gents!!!

Link to article
Send to any hunter Res or Non-res so they can comment as well. Feel free to repost to other hunting sites.

Imagine what would happen if hunters in all states helped each other out.

Instead, too many say "I'm not a resident, so I don't care".

There are some on this site (one guy in particular) that doesn't understand his "awesome" state is in the crosshairs, and when it's their turn, it will be a hard thump.

He clearly doesn't understand the power and how well organized the anti crowd is...

Last edited:
I believe this is the same one that most have commented on but in case they missed it or want to send it to friends, family and others including non-res. They just keep taking away from us even if some hunters don't hunt cats or bear, support hunters that do as well as hunting in general.
Thx
Thanks, I had commented earlier. I'll try to comment again.

I don't understand how folks don't understand that we need to be involved in commenting about proposed regulations in all the states.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom