NMELKTROUT

Guys Cody did shoot a nice 6x6 and he does have pictures but he is having computer problems and will post some once he gets his PC back.

Hey guys, yes I did shoot a nice bull on Saturday! Not as big as last year's monster but he was just fine for me considering I only had 1.5 days to hunt and really wanted to fill the freezer with some prime eating. 20 minutes of actual hunting was all it took (followed by 11 hours of packing out on foot)but as Larry said, my d@mned computer with the pictures tanked on me yesterday....I'm on my secretary's puter right now as I had to see what updates you all had! I'll post pics and story as soon as I can figure out what my stinking "IT" issues are.

Shoot straight,

Cody

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom