NMGF releasing 565 Cow Tags!

nmwapiti

According to the NMGF website,565 cow tags will be released next Tuesday online. 25 tags for the Valle Vidal! Some other good units as well.

I was one of the lucky ones to get a tag today, and it's even Valle Vidal! Thing is, I know nothing of the area. Any suggestions on where to go to give me a good chance at a cow elk would be appreciated. Thanks.

unit 51 for my deaf friend! hope to help him on his second cow elk!

any 51 tags holder...look out for black dodge dakota 4 door..we ll be hunting on weekend dec 20th..around magote canyon and martinez canyon

vinihunt

unit 34 here..hope it goes good. never been there that late in the season, hope they're not too pushed and skiddish

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom