NMHUNTNUTT1 Where Did Your Post Go???

medicinebow

Nutt,

Looks like your post regarding the inside info of the draw has been pulled. Any idea why? I was enjoying all the inside scoop. Looks like "The Man" doesn't want anyone to know anything before it's time x(. Just curious!!!

Thanks for all the info up to this point!!

MBBGH

NUTT,

The info is appreciated. Did you get taken out to the wood shed for some reason?;-)

Yeah well , , lets just say it was need to be removed.Sorry to leave you guys , but the results will be posted this week....Good Luck to all ....NM

Your name changed, whats up with all this? Sorry to leave us- have you been exiled or did the black suits show up? DON'T LOOK INTO THEIR LITTLE LIGHT THING- that is how they erase your memory! This has me gettin a little nervous!
Travis

Sorry to leave?????

Okay NUTT, I am worried about you now! Do I need to come down and help out?!?!?;-)

Nutt,

Hope you didn't get banned!!! That would be a little extreme, IMO!! You provide alot of valuable information to all of us. Stay with us.

I guess a fellow outsdoorsman can't help out the New Mexico hunting community with a few tid bits of information anymore these days!!

MBBGH

I doubt he got banned. Someone (pekr head) probably called down there to get info, mentiond getting inside info on MM, wanted to confirm and WHAMO. The bosses log on see Huntnutt givin out info and the sheet hits the fan in headquarters.

NUTTG,

Would you send me a pm and tell me what is up? That sucks if someone got you or your source in some kind of trouble? It only takes one to ruin it like always.

Let me know if you want G. I won't post anything.......

No guys, I'm still here at MM. Just needed the threads removed for a couple reasons. No I'm not in any wood shed , but WBob was pretty much on the money. I've been here since 98, and don't plan on leaving any time soon, just need to think about what is posted and how people will react......

Dangit. When people get inside info, they need to just appreciate the fact that they're getting the info. Don't call the G&F and give them the source. That sucks.

No sh!t. One employee is probably going to take some heat for giving general information that the Department should and could otherwise easily make public info while the boss man tresspasses, shoots a deer, and gets a slap on the wrist.

Let's hope they keep this in perspective. A simple post on their website would cure a lot of problems and would enable those in the draw to know when to expect what can be substantial charges to their credit cards.

Too bad you get a little inside info to share and some whine-ass calls the F&G to ask/tell them about it.

Maybe there is a NM Info Cop around here trying to suck a tag out of 'em?

wheres vinni and nutt does the mob have them.Or did the game & fish get em.They might have them tied up in a janitor closet till after the draw.LOL

I appreciate Larry's stuff too.

Dudes, this new commumist attitude we got going
on MM, I wouldn't be suprised a bit if the post
got jacked.

Stange attitudes going on. Used to be a great
place to post and visit. Totally gone weird.

Wherever you are L, Thanks Man.

L

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom