NMPaul and co.

outdoorsdude

Anyone else see Zack, Paul and an infamous Ibex in RMEF Bugle, nov.-dec. '13, pg.132?

That photo gets my attention every time I see it.

One of our best days. Great memory for sure.

Had not seen the magazine, but, think its cool that it is still being used. Even cooler if a check showed up in the mail. :)

This little guy put a front shoulder and back quarter on his pack and humped it over a mile for my Neices bull a couple weekends ago. His buddy carried a hind quarter in his hands. :). They got that bull out in 2 trips.

Hoping he is gonna be packing a bull for me this weekend. BTW, him and his buddies will pack elk out on their back in 34 if anyone needs it.

Ah, to be young again.

I am pretty sure this is still my all time favorite picture on monster muleys.

Sounds like he doesn't need to pack out for people but that he needs to be guide people. Great kid you got there.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom