NMPaul What did your crew draw?

LCHC

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-11 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]Was just wondering how the NMPaul crew did in the draw?

I drew J-Pig, BBSheep, and Antelope. Son drew the Youth 36 deer hunt and a pig tag. Not too bad for the family we went 5 for 18 on this years draw.

Well hope you got a handfull of tags.

Just got in. Been stuck in a meeting all night.

Zach slammed it. He drew Ibex again!!!!!!

Antelope unit 29 ML

2B Archery deer youth

and a barbary tag

I drew a McGregor elk tag!

Wife drew unit 34 deer and Barbary.

A good night for us.

Congrats on your tags Tye. Lets talk about the youth deer in 36.
That was Zachs 2nd choice before the 2b youth archery.

Excellent job for your crew.

Might see you on the McG elk hunt cause my hunting buddy drew the hunt also and I'm sure he will want me with him when he drops a big one.

>Excellent job for your crew.
>
>Might see you on the McG
>elk hunt cause my hunting
>buddy drew the hunt also
>and I'm sure he will
>want me with him when
>he drops a big one.
>

Pray for lots of snow.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-11 AT 06:24AM (MST)[p]Paul

Congratulations on the tags. I may bump into you on the ibex hunt. One of my son's also drew the youth hunt. We were talking about it last night and I pulled out my old issue of Huntin Fool magazine with your son's article for him to read.

I was planning to get in touch with you for any pointers for this hunt, until I logged in this morning and found that you will also be hunting there this year.

We also both drew ML antelope tags for unit 50/52, and I drew a first seasons 16D rifle elk tag. Pretty good draws for NR's!!!

For any of you wondering what the secret is to drawing tags, I have found it. DEAD FROGS!!!!! Just check out this thread as proof:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID34/3221.html

Paul, your suggestion brought us some good mojo!!!

Be happy to try to help. Those are some big mountains and lots of ibex. They did double the tags for youth though.
I know of 4 kids with youth tags already.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-11 AT 07:54AM (MST)[p]Haha, I got the same, well the general 2b jan archery hunt..I work out here in 2B so if ya guys need any help let me know..It should be a sweet hunt,pray for fresh snow.I saw some big boys last year.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-11
>AT 07:54?AM (MST)

>
>Haha, I got the same, well
>the general 2b jan archery
>hunt..I work out here in
>2B so if ya guys
>need any help let me
>know..It should be a sweet
>hunt,pray for fresh snow.I saw
>some big boys last year.
>

Sounds good troutbum. That is all new country to us so anything to get us up to speed is appreciated.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom