No Biden Bounce

NeMont

Long Time Member
http://www.gallup.com/poll/109834/Gallup-Daily-Bounce-Obama-Post-Biden-Tracking.aspx

It appears that naming Biden hasn't produced a bounce for Obama.

If I were a democrat I would be a little worried at this point. It is dangerous in American politics to annoint yourself the winner prior to the election as the dems have done to Obama. It sort of turns the voters off.

Can imagine if McCain wins in November? What would the democrats do? If that happens the next day may be mass hari kari day for the democrats.

I know, I know the only poll that matters is the one in the voting booth on election day but gallop has been pretty accurate in the previous elections. Electoral College math says that if the election were held today McCain would win.

Every poll of likely voters continues to show a slight McCain lead. Even Zogby has them in a dead heat for favorable vs negative views of the candidates.

It is an interesting year. Lots of time to shoot themselves in the foot just given the past history of democrats running presidential elections I bet my money on Biden saying something that swings the race McCains way.

Nemont

My bet is that the bigots are never going to spill the beans but will not vote for Obama and there are a lot more around than the idealists would like to admit.

When you're right, you're right. I think their game is to just proclaim victory and hope that Republicans will stay home. I'm not staying home, and I'm not voting for Obama. The campaign has hardly begun. I think McCain is going to have a lot of stuff to wheel out to fight Obama. I personally think just playing back Obama's words from this campaign, back when he and Hillary were trying to out-Liberal each other during the primaries, would be a great place to start.

It is far from a slam dunk for Democrats in November. They hear each other talk about how horrible Bush is and that McCain is some kind of Bush clone and they have convinced themselves that everyone else thinks the same way. It doesn't help that the mainstream news media is also brainwashed and complicit with the Obama campaign. It is a dangerous delusion. It is the phenomenon of preaching to the choir. You don't want to preach to the choir -- they are already on-board, on the rightous path!!! You need to go down to the stinkin' hole-in-the-wall beer joints and preach to those people!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, leave us along. We are too busy drinking beer and eating pretzels. Besides we would drop kick those self righteous elitists right out the door.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom