No charges against Utah hunter who killed wandering wolf

Sounds like the right call to me. At least they turned it in and weren't trying to hide it. I doubt I would have, if I would have made that mistake. I would of feared those that put them before anything else, humans included.

I Told you Boys many Moons ago!

Bring all the Wolves you want to TARDville!

And We'll show you a Big Pile of Big Coyotes!

Ain't a Judge Nowhere that wouldn't throw it out of Court for some TARD Accidentally shooting a Big Yote!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I would be really carful of making jokes about this as it could change public opinion on it.
As for this case I feel that it was totally the right thing as it was a honest mistake and the hunters did the right thing by turning themselves in. I would say if they got hung out to dry on this case and would have been charged no one would do the right thing again if it happened again.

>
>
>
>I Told you Boys many Moons
>ago!
>
>Bring all the Wolves you want
>to TARDville!
>
>And We'll show you a Big
>Pile of Big Coyotes!
>
>Ain't a Judge Nowhere that wouldn't
>throw it out of Court
>for some TARD Accidentally shooting
>a Big Yote!

You mean one that looks like this!

I think this was an honest mistake. Glad they did the correct thing and didn't press any charges. It makes me nervous as heck as I have shot several coyotes running through the brush. In Utah when you see a coyote looking dog running through the brush I would never consider it being a wolf, until now...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom