No Conspiracy Theorist Here- But I'm Past Just Wondering...

HikeHunt61

Very Active Member
This article, admittedly by a hard right website, sums up my feelings about censorship in this country:

The entire Covid response by the government and 90% of the press has been Orwellian from day one. Sorry kids, we left you with a mess...

Trump told us all where the whuhan flu , bat? virus; CHINA virus came from.
No tin foil hat necessary
FJB
Let's go Brandon

Tomorrow, there will be apologies from every individual and outlet that screamed bloody murder, "How dare you counter the narrative of St. Fauci!"

Oh wait, that won't happen. Still waiting for the apologies on Russia collusion, January 6, BLM riots, all whites are racists, Joe Biden is smart, Jill Biden is a doctor, Fetterman is good to go, etc., etc.

History says that our friends on the left are not into self-reflection. Look at all the "defund the police" cities- seems like doubling down on stupid is more likely than "well now that was a mistake!"

Wuhan Institute of Virology, a Chinese lab that worked on coronaviruses.

Who would have thought that perhaps this is were the CHINA? bat ? virus came from? Certainly not Dr. "I am Science" Fauci. The mainstream media slammed Trump and anyone else as racist for pushing conspiracy theories.

Trump ?? was right ? about the China Virus. The CCP ?? quarantined there cities while allowing their citizens to travel to foreign countries.Very irresponsible and possibly purposefully let COVID spread around the globe. Killing millions.
???FJB???
?Let's Go Brandon!?
??Trump 2024??
MAGA
5b11g3.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom