No Delisting

Butt wait…..guess who is already passing the offering plate ? :censored:

“Peay, who was representing the group Hunter Nation, asked for $500,000 that he said will help keep wolves out of Utah until the state “is granted full management authority over wolf populations.” According to the request, $50,000 will go toward “out-of-state travel” and the remaining $450,000 will be used for “personnel services.” Records show the group received $500,000 from lawmakers last year as well.”

For $450 k a year for 7 years, I’ll put together a killer plan for what to do when they cross the border. Typed and everything. :)

Butt, I’m not sure that $50k a year is enough for travel and entertainment. I figure on making Vernal my base camp, so I may need a little more to cover the bar bills ;)

For $450 k a year for 7 years, I’ll put together a killer plan for what to do when they cross the border. Typed and everything. :)

Butt, I’m not sure that $50k a year is enough for travel and entertainment. I figure on making Vernal my base camp, so I may need a little more to cover the bar bills ;)

You don't have friends with private jets, so Peay has you beat

So?

I Guess We Gotta Wait Till We DRATS Get Out-Numbered By That Other Type Of People Just Like What's Happened In KALI-RADO!

As Soon As That Happens You'll See The Same BS With The WOLVES Happen Here!

Any Bets On That Niller?

That's bound to piss some people off! But I'm not sure I disagree.

Looks like the wolves are already in Utah for sure. But Peay says the freeloading welfare woofs won’t get there for 7 more years.

This wolf seems pretty happing just shearing the sheep though. ;)
Don’s a hell of a fund raiser if he went to Washington he’d pass Lindsay Graham and Cocaine Mitch. I might see if he wants to fund real estate projects for me!

So?

I Guess We Gotta Wait Till We DRATS Get Out-Numbered By That Other Type Of People Just Like What's Happened In KALI-RADO!

As Soon As That Happens You'll See The Same BS With The WOLVES Happen Here!

Any Bets On That Niller?

What does my post have anything to do with getting outnumbered or wolves?

On that topic, however, Casey Snider was responsible for putting the Utah constitutional amendment saying hunting and fishing are constitutional rights in our state. So maybe Hoss is onto something.

Pay Attention!

It's Happened In Several States!

Including Recently In A Bordering State!

You Don't Think When We Get Out-Numbered By The Other Types The Same BS Won't Happen Here?

What does my post have anything to do with getting outnumbered or wolves?

On that topic, however, Casey Snider was responsible for putting the Utah constitutional amendment saying hunting and fishing are constitutional rights in our state. So maybe Hoss is onto something.

Pay Attention!

It's Happened In Several States!

Including Recently In A Bordering State!

You Don't Think When We Get Out-Numbered By The Other Types The Same BS Won't Happen Here?

But what does that have to do with anything I said?

You quoted my post and went off on that lecture, and I’m failing to make the connection to anything I said. Just giving you a chance to explain the connection.

I doubt you’ll be able to, but figured I better try.

Interesting that the hunting economy and the world renowned hunt expo are higher on their priority list than ranchers. Oh and don't forget it's about the pets too! Here's an excerpt from the request:

What is this project or program intended to accomplish?
Keep wolves out of UT, until the state of UT is granted full management authority over wolf populations, in order to protect Utah's Wildlife herds, the hunting economy, the world renowned hunt expo, and livestock owners. Wolves also have killed man pets of people where wolves are found.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom