No Global warming in 2 decades

202typical

Long Time Member
"Scientists from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) once predicted a temperature rise of 0.2 degrees per decade - but are now baffled by the fact our planet's temperature has not increased for almost two decades."

You doom and gloomers like 440 crack me up.
Also notice how the author switches back and forth between global warming and climate change.

"They say we can predict the climate and the reality is that they can't."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/518497/Exclusive-interview-with-Dr-Benny-Peiser

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

The Daily Express is a daily national middle market tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom. It is the flagship title of Express Newspapers, a subsidiary of Northern & Shell (itself wholly owned by Richard Desmond). In March 2014 it had an average daily circulation of 488,246.

Thanks Manny what happened to the Western Journal. Do you know what a tabloid newspaper prints for news? Page #2 has the girl of the day which is a big chested woman without a shirt on that would have been more entertaining. In another article Space Aliens are having babies among us.

Sometimes you guys make me feel smart. Thanks for that.

202 is a texan he can't help it. look at their governor for christs sake .

202 and his sponsors think since you can walk out the door without your hair catching on fire nothing has changed. where's the heat? I'm tired of waiting to die this whole thing is bogus.

Nevermind the melting ice, it's just a phase it's going through it will freeze up again when it's ready.

Then there are facts.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/

Stay thirsty my friends

So you both went full on Tigranes the Great on this post. Look have we or have we not had GW in about 2 decades guys? And by the way is it Global Warming or Climate Change? Those scientist that are so sure of themselves need to make up their minds.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Yes we have warmed , and warming is climate change.

No wonder you like Perry he must seem like a rocket scientist to you.

Stay thirsty my friends

All those scientists predicted a steady and rapid rise in global temperature but the opposite happend so we went from global warming to climate change. Then they predicted the warming of the deep oceans to explain where the heat had gone. Today NASA proved the deep oceans were at a constant temperature for decades. Remember the oceans rising several feet in five years? OOPS!

Remember how the first thing Obama tried to do was saddle America with huge payments to the UN to fight global warming? That one was projected at $3500 a year for every household in America. keep on supporting the idiots in charge Dude.

Here is an article for this summer:

"The Southern Hemisphere polar ice cap for the month of April 2014 surpassed its greatest April extent in recorded history. The new record extends a long-term expansion of the Antarctic ice sheet that defies alarmist claims that global warming is or should be melting the polar ice caps.

Ironically, the record Antarctic ice extent occurred as global warming alarmists released a paper claiming recent global warming has now made it inevitable that Antarctica will lose its ice cap nearly 1,000 years from now. The establishment media has given the alarmist paper extensive and uncritical press coverage, even though objective scientists have pointed out glaring flaws in the paper. For example, objective scientists question why recent warming has put the Antarctic ice sheet past a tipping point when the ice sheet has survived many warmer periods in the past.

Satellite instruments measuring the precise extent of the Southern Hemisphere polar ice cap report the polar ice cap has been steadily growing for decades. Moreover, the combined extent of the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere polar ice caps have been above the long-term average almost uniformly since 2012."

Looks like the Brits are a bunch of Tea party liars as well:

The North Pole is still there, and growing. BBC News reports that data from Europe?s Cryosat spacecraft shows that Arctic sea ice coverage was nearly 9,000 cubic kilometers (2,100 cubic miles) by the end of this year?s melting season, up from about 6,000 cubic kilometers (1,400 cubic miles) during the same time last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom