NO GUNS At NRA Clustershag

440sixpack

Pretty funny, no guns at the NRA convention. lame thinkers can say it's the rules at the convention center, but everyone else may ask then why not hold it somewhere else? go play grab azz at a place that denies you your rights? makes no sense.

The NRA leadership is smart enough to know they don't want 10,000 of their members armed anywhere near where they're at.

Spin it.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-14 AT 02:36PM (MST)[p]Dude, at lease the NRA is not planning to violate the laws concerning firearms as a certain liberal left wing Congress woman did in Wash. D.C. when she held up banned assault weapons and 20 round mags. She was joined in that violation by the female D.C. police chief who gave the congress woman the banned weapons and magazines and told her not to tell where she got them.

Where is your ##### about that blatant violation of the law by a left wing member of Congress who the police chief did not dare to arrest for she would implicate herself in the felony violation. I guess you are still a two faced Adam henry that can see only one direction.

RELH

P.S. Dude which NRA convention are you talking about. I was on another firearms site and saw several photos taken by members at the NRA convention just held in Wisconsin and there was numerous firearms in the background? I believe the next one will be in Tenn. and that is not a anti gun Bloomberg state.

Well...I agree that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have people packing at large public events, but....I also didn't think it was legal for a private company to prohibit guns if a person is legally carrying. Last year there was a big flap about people bringing guns to Starbucks....and it seems Starbucks had to comply with State laws.

"We comply with local laws and statutes in the communities we serve, abiding by laws that permit open carry," Zack Hutson, a company spokesperson told NBC Connecticut. "Where these laws don't exist, openly carrying weapons in our stores is prohibited."(quoted from a news article dated 08/2013)

I should think the NRA could find a venue that would allow open and concealed weapon carry. I am surprised they would choose such a place to hold their meeting and I am very disappointed in them for doing so. Looks like double standard no matter how you look at it.

Dude you need to think for yourself and quit believing everything that the liberal press has slanted to make you believe you hit on a goldmine to critizize the NRA.

NRA conventions attacts many thousands of vistors for the two day event. As a result they are confined to larger cities that have a convention center that will hold those many thousands of visitors for the weekend event. That leaves out holding the convention in podock redneck little town USA.

Also since it is a several day event, there must be sufficent hotels nearby to house all those visitors for the weekend gather.

Now that they are confined to the larger cities because of size and accomadations needed. They have to rent convention centers in those major cities that are controlled or even owned by the city or a large private Corp.

Now those owners, including city boards and large corp. have lawyers in their payroll who give them advice on running the convention centers. Some of that legal advice has to do with "vicarious libility" that can cost them millions if they run afoul of being liable for vicarious libility for allowing people in the convention center with loaded firearms hidden on their person or open carry.

In the event of a shooting, or even a accidental shooting because a idiot pulled out his gun to show it off and it fired accidently and hit someone, the owner of the convention center, either private or city owned, has to assume vicarious libility because they did not enact a rule forbidding loaded firearms in the convention center.

This would hold true even more if the convention center rented the center to a pro gun group where it would be considered reasonable to the average person that attendees would be prone to carry concealed weapons with a permit. By enacting a rule of no loaded firearms in the center, the owner resolves themselfs of vicarious libility and it will be more difficult to sue them as a deep pockets defendant for the most cash reward by a plantiff.

Now some convention centers have enacted no firearms rules due to anti gun feelings, but the vast majority of them enacted the rule due to advice from their own attorneys to resolve them of any vicarious libility in the event someone gets shot in the center either in a diliberate act or accidental discharge.

I am glad that the NRA is willing to play by the rules, even if they do not like them, instead of violating the law like Sen. Feinstein did in Wash. D.C along with the Washington D.C. police chief who was a co-conspiritor in a felony crime.

Do you think if you got caught in Wash. D.C. with a banned high cap magazine that you will be given a free pass as Feinstein was given by the Wash. D.C. police dept that aided and abetted her crime that calls for a prison sentence.

Find another subject to rant about, or go back to enjoying your Crown. This one is not worth your time or B.S. End of subject for me.

RELH

For you to have an end to any subject means you have a weak case. I agree.

This is reminiscent of last years NRA NASCAR race, where guns were banned. if the NRA really thinks everyone should be packing , no background check needed ofcourse ,then they should organize events only where their theory can be upheld.

Isn't it irresponsible to subject their membership by the thousands to a situation where a good guy with a gun does not exist to stop a bad guy with a gun? don't they care about what they preach? or do they figure the bad guys are there and they can't have a gun so no problem?

It is reasonable to assume the NRA brass doesn't find venues where 10,000 Bubba's can bring their street sweepers along because they don't want to. in any case, it's hypocritical.

Stay thirsty my friends

Anyone who thinks NRA members feel safer in a no guns allowed event than in one where guns are allowed, probable writes for the huffington post.

>
>For you to have an end
>to any subject means you
>have a weak case. I
>agree.
>
>This is reminiscent of last years
>NRA NASCAR race, where guns
>were banned. if the
>NRA really thinks everyone should
>be packing , no background
>check needed ofcourse ,then they
>should organize events only where
>their theory can be upheld.
>
>
>Isn't it irresponsible to subject their
>membership by the thousands to
>a situation where a good
>guy with a gun does
>not exist to stop a
>bad guy with a gun?
>don't they care about what
>they preach? or do they
>figure the bad guys are
>there and they can't have
>a gun so no problem?
>
>
>It is reasonable to assume the
>NRA brass doesn't find venues
>where 10,000 Bubba's can bring
>their street sweepers along because
>they don't want to.
>in any case, it's hypocritical.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

So?

You Don't Think I had My Gun at the NASCAR Race?

GEEZUS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-14 AT 07:21PM (MST)[p]

Your mission is to arm everyone who hasn't already commited a crime with a full auto and 100 round drums, then you cluster in a building with 10,000 minions all unable to have a weapon on them and think nothing of it.

Maybe you don't pick up on it, but it's funny.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude i will use your stupid logic to reply. Maybe those 10,000 minions feel safe in a building with like minded persons and do not feel the need to be armed.
They only feel unsafe around criminals who disabey the law and have a propensity for violence. They may also feel uncomfortable around most Democrats since most mass killings were done by deranged liberal democrats and homicides by gang bangers who vote or would vote almost 90% Democrat if they ever made it to the polls.
Stupid is it not, just about as stupid as you are.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-14 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]That makes perfect sense if you don't think about it. you need only fear liberals, and liberals don't attend NRA clustershags. is that why crime rates are so low in red states? oh wait, they aren't, at all.

http://www.bestplaces.net/docs/studies/crime1.aspx

Care to back up your claim most of the mass shooters are democrat? go for it.

Stay thirsty my friends

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-14
>AT 09:24?PM (MST)

>
>That makes perfect sense if you
>don't think about it. you
>need only fear liberals, and
>liberals don't attend NRA clustershags.
>is that why crime rates
>are so low in red
>states? oh wait, they
>aren't, at all.
>
>http://www.bestplaces.net/docs/studies/crime1.aspx
>
>
>
>Care to back up your claim
>most of the mass shooters
>are democrat? go for
>it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Try sticking to a subject your good at like Porch M##key's,ya know their was 46 of them shot in one weekend in Chicago which is ran by a bunch of Democrat's.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-14 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]264, why don't you stick to what you're good at. if you should ever find what that is.

It's a shame the NRA has become what it is today. I was a member from age 12 to about 10 years ago. what was an organization for responsible gunownersip has become a lobby for losers and radicals.

There is a demand for a voice for the responsible sportsman, but unfortunetly it would be like trying to start an alternative to the NFL in pro football. oh well, there are always the hunting organizations to rally behind. we'll put sheep on the mountain and you fight for your 100 round drums full cop killer bullets to shoot at them with.

http://ideas.time.com/2012/12/19/viewpointwe-need-a-moderate-pro-gun-alternative-to-the-nra/

Stay thirsty my friends

No eldorado, you just proved that you are the idiot and you flunked reading comprehension in school. You did attend school I hope.

Go back and read the post again and again and you might become enlighten on the part where I told Dude I was using his stupid logic for that post. So in essence you are calling Dude a idiot because you can not comprehend the English written lanuage.

RELH

Until you come up with your own logic that works don't try to be sarcastic with others.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude you or Eldorado would not know common sense logic if it bit you in the a$$ twice and stated, here I am!!!!! Both of you are out in the twilight zone and will always be there.

RELH

Crazy people always think everyone is crazy.

Your ability to reason was getting fuzzy by the time Truman was sworn in.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Crazy people always think everyone is
>crazy.
>
>Your ability to reason was getting
>fuzzy by the time Truman
>was sworn in.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
440 we all know you don't agree with NRA so why post this B.S.

Answer My Question 440!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'm supposed to just accept what the NRA has become without comment? I was a member for 30 years I have the right to voice my opnion.

Bobcat , I don't doubt you brought a gun to NASCAR and with that many toothless goobers in one place I don't blame you. spare us the details of where you hid it to get through security.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom