no more stuckinca

S

stuckinca

well guys i am out of here at the end of this month. going back down to nz to live. but i will be albe to get on line so i will be around. have not posted to much latly but still around. for the guys who know me on here u are all more then welcome to come on down and do some hunting. got some good pig hunting all around the north were i will be. also any good ideas for a name change?
stuck

yea that would be a good one for sure. thats just the way i feel to. but not sue i could spell all that:)
stuck

Wow, good luck, Stuck. Sounds like a great move. Enjoyed your posts. What other kind of critters you got down there to chase?

well there a lot of animals there to hunt. lots of pigs and goats. also fallow deer, sika deer, red stag, tar, chamois, elk, walabys and white tail. also more just not thinkng of them right now. but no hunting seasons, no tags or licencss to buy and u can shoot as many animals as u like. dang even dawg could not get busted down there
stuck

NotStuckAnymore,
You have got to go whack a Tar, and send us the pictures. I have really wanted to go do that, and maybe someday I will, but in the meantime, you go get you one, and post the pictures. I'll have to live that through someone else for now, until I make it down there.

Congratulations, and Best of Luck in New Zealand. There is no doubt that it is a step up for you. Good Luck, and the best to your family down there. We'll look for your posts now and then. Take Care, KattSkatt

Hey Stuck, good luck in N.Z. If your inclined shoot me an e-mail and I can hook you up with my brother down there. He is currently building a house in Snells beach area. Let me know where on the north Island you are going to be.

If I get down there again in the next few years I'll have to look you up. Take care, Catmandooo!!

hey cat yea when u get back down there u will have to stop by for sure. i will be up north in mangonui. about 45 mins from the very top. its about 20 mins north of the bay of islands. very pretty up there. i will get a email out to u
stuck

Good Luck Stuck, or should I say "UnStuck". NZ sounds like a fun place. I'm sure I will never make it down to NZ, but if I did, I would more than likely be vacationing with the wife, so no hunting would be allowed.

BTW, I think you aren't giving HD enough credit, he could figure out a way to get busted down there as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom