No tags = new Swarovskis

Craig

Very Active Member
I have been watching everyone else draw good tags for the last four months. I have been rejected my everyone but Montana. To try and cheer myself up I went and bought some new binoculars. That worked for a while then on Monday I went 0-5 in Washington special permits so I needed a pick me up and kind of upgraded my optic for this year. I might not be able to shoot them this year but I will be able to see them and take some pictures this winter.

205516.jpg

EL 10X42
STS 80
2X booster
Tripod
tripod case
DCA ( digital camera adapter )

I feel better now

What's inside of the Zeiss case just below the Swarovski cases??
Look's like about $5,000 worth of "toys" for hunting. Congrats to you on the purchases.

Brian

Wish I had that kinda money, lol! I just used my tag to buy general tags.
Michael

I'll be looking to see some of those photos. I have a F-717 myself but never considered the adapter for my scopes. How about a test photo for us in the photography forum???

~Jeff~

First of all, sorry for the missed opps, but congrats for the glass. You should be able to see a tick on a bucks ass at a mile. I was wondering where you got that spotting scope adapter, and how much would a person be looking to pay for something like that. My buddy has that same camera and he wants one. I have a DMC-FZ 10 and want one too.

Muledeernut

Craig,
That is one "in-your-face" way to salve that "no-tag" sting! Sweet! Makes we want to head down and pick up a Henry Golden Boy 44 Mag lever gun, a Winchester Featherweight M70 in .270 WSM, a Ruger .204 with one of them nifty grey laminate stocks, and a pair of Leica Duovid 10x-15x-50MM binos. Yeah, that ought to help ease my pain!

The little Zeiss case is a lens cleaning kit and the camera adapter is made by Swarovski and was $175. I bought the stuff from Bear Basin.

Congradulations on the optics Craig. What are those other items in the box with the EL's? And is that a Swaro fluid head on your tripod? Looks like your all geared up. Awesome! Fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom