No trust of the other side......?

I just got my voter information packet in the mail for the 2024 Primary. Once again it gives the location of the drop box. It's within a block of the post office. They should just say "the location of the illegal ballots drop box, because every vote counts."

The conclusion reached by The Blaze is based upon their own poll in which a large number of those polled admitted that they misrepresented themselves on their absentee ballots. In other words, they interviewed MAGA voters. As with any meaningful study, I am confident they will allow their assertions to be fact checked?

I’m sure if dems are so confident in their elections I don’t see why they would object to in person voting, with I.d.

It would make the elections even more secure, making them the most secure in history.

The conclusion reached by The Blaze is based upon their own poll in which a large number of those polled admitted that they misrepresented themselves on their absentee ballots. In other words, they interviewed MAGA voters. As with any meaningful study, I am confident they will allow their assertions to be fact checked?
Just like the thread title says.....

Had lunch with my Mexican labor contractor today....there ain't a single Mexican left voting for Biden.....get ready for 4 more years of Trump....if....big IF....the left really has the steal figured out.

This has Became One Of The Most Corrupt Countries Anywhere!

SAD!

When people are corrupted, their government will follow. The vast majority of Americans reject the lies that both parties are peddling, but until they find a way to overcome the lock that these parties have on the electoral process we will continue to be manipulated by extremists on both sides of the aisle. Something is very wrong when nearly 3/4 of Americans do not support either candidate, yet these are the choices we are given and we accept.

The Choices Have Been PISS POOR Forever Now!

Question For The Experts Here:

Who Could We Get That't Be Smart Enough To Do The Job?

That'd Be Dumb Enough To Take The Job & Step In To This F'N Mess?

When people are corrupted, their government will follow. The vast majority of Americans reject the lies that both parties are peddling, but until they find a way to overcome the lock that these parties have on the electoral process we will continue to be manipulated by extremists on both sides of the aisle. Something is very wrong when nearly 3/4 of Americans do not support either candidate, yet these are the choices we are given and we accept.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom