No wolves in Colo?

jims

Long Time Member
I just saw on the nightly news that Wyo and now Idaho won’t provide the wolves that would be introduced in Colo! They mentioned these states don’t want to be kept liable for the damages wolves will cause to livestock, etc.

Will Montana, Washington, and elsewhere follow suite? The ailing big game critters in Colo can rest a little easier for now.

Interesting news. Somewhere there will be a local 'farm' who will host a few pairs of hybrids. Bunny huggers won't care.

Are there any laws regarding bringing wildlife and transporting them across country and state borders? The plot thickens!

A Couple Years Back A Wolf Slipped Through The NE Corner Of Utah & In To Colorado Somehow?

When He Looped Back Through He Wasn't So Lucky!

They will bring in Canada’s problem Wolves, just like they did before. Ed Bangs who was in charge of the Wolf recovery in the West is from Colorado and has always wanted Wolves in Colorado.

I just saw on the nightly news that Wyo and now Idaho won’t provide the wolves that would be introduced in Colo! They mentioned these states don’t want to be kept liable for the damages wolves will cause to livestock, etc.

Will Montana, Washington, and elsewhere follow suite? The ailing big game critters in Colo can rest a little easier for now.
Washington Oregon & Montana already told them NO Damn Idaho & Wyoming need to round all of ours up & ship them to Colo !!! Did anyone see the 1st reported WOLF pack in Cali ?? Spotted & Confirmed in Tulare County !!! Now you will start hearing some Bitchin

Washington Oregon & Montana already told them NO Damn Idaho & Wyoming need to round all of ours up & ship them to Colo !!! Did anyone see the 1st reported WOLF pack in Cali ?? Spotted & Confirmed in Tulare County !!! Now you will start hearing some Bitchin
There's.about 5 packs or so. The Tulare pack is new and the blood lines originate from the first Oregon immigrant, OR7.

Yep I just read the rest of the article Grey wolves from Oregon probably from the original Canadian packs we got !! I am sure those Cali based animal rights Idiots would love these furry little fellas to come on down for a visit

This will be a tricky process to navigate. The states where wolves are delisted (ID/WY/MT) are not willing to give any up and spread the disease. As a result Oregon, Washington and Cali are options. But the wolves in those states are on the Endangered list which will present an issue and a venue for people to sue as the population is endangered and should not be able to afford the loss of individuals.

As for importation from Canada, it can be done but it gets more complicated as it will take federal approval and involves the highest levels of government in both countries.

It will be interesting to see where this falls. I just hope that hunting groups are smart enough to hire lawyers and sue under the esa just like the whackos are...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom