Non-lead bullets

glass_eye

I'll be hunting the A zone for the first time and I need to use non-lead bullets in my .50 cal muzzleloader. I'll be in the condor range.
What do you recommend ?

glass eye what tag did you draw for azone? i live in southern a zone and my buddies have a muzzy tag this year also. We have been using the barnes TMZ in T/C Omegas with great results so far.

I shoot Barnes 300 expanders in my knight disc by choice. 3 50 gr equivilant pellets of either triple 7 or Pyrodex does pretty close to 1 moa consistently at 100 yards. Worked well on both elk and javelina.

I have shot many Wisconsin Whitetails with an in line muzzleloader. 350 to 380 grain all copper. Devasting results. 300 lb. whitetails. double shoulder penetration. They drop like a rock. 2,000 fps. good to 250 yds with 2x7 scope

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom