Non-resident (supplemental) class in Kingman Jan. 5 2013

DonMartin

Very Active Member
Just want to let everyone know who wants that permanent bonus point for ALL of Arizona's big game species that our first hunter ed class (non-resident) in 2013 (and just in time for the elk/antelope draw) will be on Saturday, January 5, 2013.

Class is here in Kingman and goes from 7 a.m. (our time) to about 6 p.m.

When you leave (if you pass the class!) you'll have your card with you!

If you want to sign up for this class (I have just 10 spots LEFT!) you must call Dave Williams at G&F Hunter Ed in Phoenix at 623-236-7434.

FYI, a guy from Washington took the class last January and applied for a late Kaibab deer tag and he drew tag #1! He also drew a muzzleloader elk tag in Unit 6A.

Yep, worth taking the class if you are serious about hunting ANY BIG GAME in Arizona!

I'm out on a sheep hunt right now, but if you have questions and want to call I can be reached at 928-303-9481.

Don Martin
Hunter Ed Instructor
Kingman, AZ

When will the next one be I need to get it done for my son and I. I will be in AZ but we are hunting during that time so that sucks. Anyway hope you can let us know when the next one is. Thanks Kurt

I know Don and his crew do a great job with their classes. They will even give you good insight into the AZ draw and draw strategies. the are overall great source of info.

If you can't make his class another option would be to take the class online. I have a relative, from Nebraska, who could not make Don's class due to job committments. He took the class online, found out when a fild day was going on in Phx, flew in friday night, went to fild day saturday and took written test and was on a plane home Saturday at 6:00 pm.

>Just want to let everyone know
>who wants that permanent bonus
>point for ALL of Arizona's
>big game species that our
>first hunter ed class (non-resident)
>in 2013 (and just in
>time for the elk/antelope draw)
>will be on Saturday, January
>5, 2013.
>
>Class is here in Kingman and
>goes from 7 a.m. (our
>time) to about 6 p.m.
>
>
>When you leave (if you pass
>the class!) you'll have your
>card with you!
>
>If you want to sign up
>for this class (I have
>just 10 spots LEFT!) you
>must call Dave Williams at
>G&F Hunter Ed in Phoenix
>at 623-236-7434.
>
>FYI, a guy from Washington took
>the class last January and
>applied for a late Kaibab
>deer tag and he drew
>tag #1! He also drew
>a muzzleloader elk tag in
>Unit 6A.
>
>Yep, worth taking the class if
>you are serious about hunting
>ANY BIG GAME in Arizona!
>
>
>I'm out on a sheep hunt
>right now, but if you
>have questions and want to
>call I can be reached
>at 928-303-9481.
>
>Don Martin
>Hunter Ed Instructor
>Kingman, AZ

Hi Don.... Count me in.... Iam faxing over my info to Dave today...thanks

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom